Male Reader x Momoi

Sitting alone at her desk doing her and Aomine's homework that he had bullied her into, Momoi wasn't having a good day.

"Mou~" She pouted childishly, picking up her phone it rang, she gave a small smile to the caller's ID.

"Moshi Moshi" She answered.

"Satsuki *hic* you alright? *hic*" You ended up grouning a little after walking into the door frame in your drunken state.

"I'm alright! But, what happened to you? You sound horrible!" Satsuki asked, her voice showing only concern about you.

"I've been just... drinking a little. I'm fine! *hic*" You answered after a moment of silence.

"You don't sound fine. Hold on, I'm coming over" The rushing pink haired beauty waited for your response, only to be met with silence, making her stop in worry.

"(Name)-kun?" her beautiful soft voice rung into your ear, making a small smile grace your lips, something that didn't happen much.

"It's... I missed you" A pink hue covered her cheeks, making her look even cuter.

"Stay home, I'm on my way" She ordered half-heartedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laying on your bed in your bedroom staring blankly at the ceiling, while spinning ball on index finger of your right hand, in your drunken state you were doing quite nicely.

(Like this)  

After a moment you heard knocking on the door, getting up to open the door while still spinning the ball. Opening the door you saw Satsuki with a huge smile on her face making you smile too, before you ushered her inside. Looking at her you saw her holding a shopping bag full of snacks.

"You want something to drink?" You asked, she shaked her head and told you to go to your room and she will make some drinks and gave you the bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A moment later she appeared in your room with two cups of tea, she sat down next to you and started talking about her day making you listen intenly. After a moment you noticed how beautiful she looked.

"Hey, are you listening?" Satsuki asked, her pink dolly eyes looking to you as she tilted her head to the side cutely, causing her long pink hair to fall to one side slightly.

"Yeah *hic* something about Ahomine and then... I noticed how..." he tucked away a strand of  hair behind her ear. "... beautiful you are" You finished looking at her lips while inching closer.

She blushed bright pink "Are we going to kiss?" You smiled at her innocent question.

"Yes miss narrator" You answered before leaning in and kissing her passionately, making her moan into the kiss. You moved slighly so you was laying on top of her your left hand massaging her thigs making her blush.

You slowly moved your mouth from Satsuki's lips and started placing small kisses along her jawline and neck, while unzipping her green hoodie.

A moment later both lovers were naked kissing. You moved your right hand towards her's left nipple pinching it gently, while your left moved toward her nether lips tracing them gently makiing her moan loudly.

"(Name)-kun!" she gasped as you licked sensitive spot on her neck, making you smirk slightly and continue licking the same spot. When her pussy was wet enough you lowered yourself and started tracing your tongue around her nether lips making her whine slightly at being teased just before your tongue entered her pussy, making her gasp even louder.

After several minutes of continuing this activity, Momoi started writhing under you before screaming in pleasure. After a moment of calming breaths she flipped you so she was under and crawled back and grasped your shaft with her soft hand and started stroking it while licking the head. She swirled her tongue around the lenght of your cock before starting to deepthroat you.

As she continued to do this you put your hand on top of her head urging her to continue.

Moment later you started cumming, shooting your huge load deep into hero throat making her swallow it all. She looked up slightly panting making you smile at her, before she laid down next to you and spread her legs.

"Come on, put it in (Name)-kun" She said while smilling at you, you moved until you were right in front of her. You rubbed the tip of your cock on her wet entrance, starting to push slighly making her moan you stopped when you touched a barrier giving her a small smile you pushed breaking it.

Satsuki cried out in pain as tears cascaded down her cheeks as you hugged her and kissed her tears away.

"You can move, now" She said after a few minutes of silence, after she said that you started to move slowly.

"Ah..AHHH" Satsuki's moans got even loader as you turned position. Satsuki was now on all fours with thrusting from behind, after several minutes of quick thrusts you came.

You have fallen next to your pink-haired lover, she put her head on your chest making you smile and ran your hand through her hair.

"So... what are we now?" Satsuki asked with an adorable pink blush covering her cheeks. You turned silent, making her frown silently.

"I guess we're a cuple now, eh?" You said after some silence, making her smile in relief before she snuggled deeper into your side and fallen asleep, and you joined her a moment later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good, Bad or Shitty? Review, comment and tell me what did i do wrong?

KuroEmperor, out!!!