Melody's Pranks

Law looked around the submarine, trying to find his lover. The girl, Melody, hid herself from him in his office/room. Melody had an occasional bad habit of pulling pranks, which often got her in trouble. Though her last one, involving bread, may have gone a little too far.

"Melody-ya. This is getting ridiculous."

Her captain and lover's voice boomed through the room. Hearing him walk closer, her heart started racing. Then the walking stopped. She closed her eyes and plugged her ears, and the next thing she knew she landed on the bed with a smirking Law pinning her arms above her head.

"L-law I....."

"Melody-ya. You should know by now how much I hate bread. That last 'prank' went too far."

"W-wait Law....I didn't-" She was cut off by a pair of lips on hers.

"Mmmm~!" She sighed into the kiss. Law took this as an invitation to invade her mouth with his tongue. Oh how Melody loved it when he used his tongue; the same tongue that has brought her so much pleasure in their past 'activities', and was so skilled it made her legs go weak.

"Mmnh~" She moaned, making Law smirk into the kiss. After breaking the kiss, Law trailed his lips and kissed down her jawline to her neck, leaving plenty of marks on the way to find her one spot.

As soon as Melody went to take a breath, she gasped and moaned; he found the spot. Feeling Law's mouth softly bite the area, she moaned, heat beginning to pool in her lower half.

"Ahhh~" Law let out one of his deep, low chuckles at hearing her moan.

"So you like that, do you, Melody-ya~?"

"Y-yes Law~" She lifted her hips to grind a bit on the man, earning a deep groan from him.

"Melody-ya. Remember the last time you teased?" The girl smirked at the thought. Her last 'punishment' left her walking funny for a week.

"Oh I remember well. But I also remember you're more of a tease than I am." She bucked her hips against his, this time earning a faint moan, as Law felt his boxers becoming tight. Law smirked down at her, an idea coming to his thoughts.

"Room. Shambles." Was the last thing she heard before she suddenly felt a pair of cuffs on each hand, cuffed to the bedposts. Not a minute later, she began to feel weak.

"S-sea stone?! L-law how did you-" The girl was cut off by a rough kiss to her lips.

"Don't worry about that Melody-ya~ I have my ways~" He then begins to tear off her clothes, using his devil fruit to make removing them faster. Once he had her fully exposed underneath him, he left a rough bite to that one soft spot on her neck, and began to trail his kisses down to her chest. His mouth attached to one breast, skilled tongue rolling over her hardened bud, while a hand fondled and massaged the other.

After giving each breast equal treatment, he trailed kisses even lower, reaching her heated core, and leaving a breath on it.

"L-law~!" Melody gasped as she weakly tugged on the sea stone chains binding her to the bed. Law let out a dark chuckle, and kissed his way back up to her ear, letting out a light breath that sent a shiver of pleasure down her spine.

"Melody~" He breathed, nipping lightly on her ear as he slid a hand down to her wet opening. "Why don't you tell me now on why you thought it was a good idea to throw a prank like that on me."

"I-I...I-it was a dare~" Law places kisses back down her jawline and neck as he he slides a finger inside her. "Ahh~! Law~!"

"Mmm~ Melody-ya...I'll to teach you to behave~" Law trailed his kisses back down to her core, that was dripping with need by now. Deciding to up the teasing, he added another finger to the mix, and gave her clit a nice lick and a light kiss.