-' BURN '-

-'  H O U N D   A N D   W O L F  '-

EMELIE STARK, eldest daughter and second child of Eddard and Catelyn Stark, is well known for her impressive poise and striking resemblance to her father. She travels to King's Landing along with her father, hoping to land a less impressive marriage to the Tyrell heir while her younger sister is to marry the heir to the Iron Throne.

When things don't go as planned during the Stark's trip and the Seven Kingdoms become on the verge of civil war, Emelie and Sansa find themselves trapped in the capital among her family's enemies. Doing all she can to keep her younger sister safe, Emelie finds herself with many enemies, but a few powerful allies.

A Hound, a Mountain, a Spider, and a Rose take interest in the Stark girl, and she gains knowledge and connections she never expected.

-' D I S C L A I M E R '-

1) I claim no parts of Game of Thrones besides my original characters. All rights to the series go to the author, George RR Martin, and the produces of the television show. Some dialog will be taken directly from the show or books, and I do not claim these as mine.

2) This will be a mix between the show and books, though more towards the show. Some things will deviate from either canon for the sake of my story.

3) This book is a Game of Thrones fanfiction for seasons 1–7; this book will cover almost the entire TV show, so it will be very long!

4) Expect vulgar and offensive language, sexual scenes, mentions of nudity, murder, etc. This is a GOT fanfic.

5) Emelie will take over some scenes where other canon characters were: for example, many scenes between Sansa and Sandor will be rewritten for Emelie and Sandor; Littlefinger's love for Sansa will be targeted towards Emelie instead, and will be even more predatory and demented, but also more real.