First Day Back

Mina Rai's POV

There he was. Budo Masuta. "B-budo!" I said as he came up to me. All of a sudden he was holding me. I looked away blushing. Our faces were so close together... So close I could feel his breath and hear his heart beating against my hand. He leaned his head down for a kiss. He opened his mouth and said whispering into my ear, passionately; "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" I automatically sit up in my bed, startled by my dream. I look over at my phone and see the time. I disable the alarm, and get up.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Looks like its time for my first day back at hell." I muttered to myself as I walked outside my house. Luckily I lived near the school, so I just ran.

There were kids walking through the gates, some looked new, all the others were the same ones last year. Saki, Kokona, Taro, Osana, Kizana, Ryuto, Koharu, etc. I looked around and saw him. My crush. I had a crush on him ever since I enrolled to Akademi high. He was the first person I talked to. He was my first friend. I had a huge crush in him. What wasn't there to like!? He was sweet, kind, caring, funny, tall, handsome, strong, perfect shape, everything about him was perfect. Even his grades. He's the strongest student at the school. He's never EVER lost a fight, he's the person you wouldn't want to pick a fight with. All of the girls absolutely adored him... So I guess I had a bit of competition if I ever wanted to be his girlfriend. Sadly Mei Mio was already his girlfriend. I would pick her too, she's not that bad. She's actually a really nice girl. Luckily I was in the same club as him. So I could see him all day.

I went to go change my shoes, then I walked up the stairs to my club. I walked in to see that only Sho, Juku and Shima were in. He was probably late. I think you already know my crush, Budo Masuta.

I got changed in the little booth and sat down with my friends. We waited for Budo. Sho broke the silence by saying: "Whats been going on guys?" Shima looked at him and smiled. "Well my family and I went camping soooo.... That was something!" Juku laughed at her last statement.

Suddenly we heard running up the stairs. We all looked towards the door to see Budo swing the doors open in excitement and threw a large duffel bag on the ground. We stared at him. He sat down in front of us with a smile saying: "OK OK OK I know what you're thinking! Budo what's with the bag!? Well I was talking with Megami and the other club leaders and we all agreed to make new posters for the club that we can put up in the halls!" He smiled. We all smiled and whispered to each other what kinda stuff he's planning. We all looked to the front of the room, distracted by the sound of the zip. We saw as Budo unzipped it.