Story 1

You always desired to have a boyfriend. Sadly, in real life you didn't have any chance to end up with someone. That's why you decided to sign up on a dating website.

   Your username was (wattpad username) and then you was searching immediately for someone worthy of your love.
Your choices was very particular. You desired a tall and beautiful boyfriend.

   You got a message.
   It's from someone called "FranceLover183". You can't help yourself laughing at that username, but yours is worse so you won't make fun of the username of this poor person anymore.

   So the message was:

"Bonjour!~
Me has seen that you was searching for a tall and beautiful man? Well, me is the man that you need, zansu."

   At first you was suspicious. You was only on this website for one hour, no less no more. And what if that man was lying? You decided to answer though.

"Yeah. That's right. What's your name?"
"Me's name Iyami, zansu."

   Iyami... What a name! Strange but... strangely cute.

"Nice to meet you, Iyami. My name is (your name)."
"Me is so glad to meet you too, (your name)! Me hopes we will become great friends."
"I hope too, Iyami."

   You and Iyami were chatting for hours, days and weeks now. He didn't showed you his face yet because he was why and nervous. Today was the day where you were going to see his face for the very first time. You were so excited. Your heart was beating really face and you were sweating too.

"Zansu~"

   You jumped. He was finally here. The man of your dream. Francelover183 or Iyami, whatever was his name, was here just behind you. He puts his hands on your shoulders and whispered into your ear: "Look right back, zansu."

   You looked right back and discovered his face. He... wasn't what you imagined. Yes he was tall but... was he that beautiful? No, he was... more than this. Yes. He was beautiful... in a sexy way! Maybe it was his hair... Maybe it was his teeth... Maybe something else! You didn't know.

"Are you alright, (your name), zansu?"

   You nodded and looked him right in the eyes. You noticed that he was blushing and smiling. That silence between him and you was also very awkward.

"Me can help you?" He asked.

   Suddenly you hugged him. He was surprised.

"SHEEEEEEEH!!!" That's all he said while doing a very ridiculous pose.

   You looked at him doing that pose and you started to laugh. He laughed too.

"Your laugh sure is beautiful, (your name), zansu~"
"Thank you very much Iya-..."

   He kissed you. It was your first kiss. The man of your dream was kissing you. It was a warm kiss. But his teeth were hurting you.

"Iyami... Your teeth..."
"Oh mon dieu! Me is really sorry, zansu! Sadly you see I was born with these teeth... how can me kiss you (your name), zansu? How can me... how... Oh! Me has an idea, zansu!!"

   He kissed you again. But this time it was a different kiss. It was new to you but you really liked it. So you kissed him too in the same way.

"Woah Iyami... What was that?" You asked.
"It was a French kiss, zansu. Me learned it when I was in France, zansu!" He winked at you and this made you blushing a lot. You was all red! Like a tomato.

   He noticed it and started to caress your all red cheeks softly, this doesn't helped at all. You became even more red that before.

"Aww, me likes when you blush, zansu!"
"You know what I like?~"
"No, zansu~"

   You kissed him.

"You~"

   Iyami was sheehing. This made you laugh again. That pose was so funny! But you found it cute because it was from the man of your dream.

   You and him kissed again while cuddling. This was really the best day of your life. But all sounded like a dream.

   The man of your dream...
   The man of your...
   The man of...
   The man...
   The...
   Th...
   T...

   You woke up. Your alarm clock has sounded. You sighed but cried at the same.

"So it was all a dream...?"

   You started to cry again but suddenly a warmth is moving towards you.

   It's Iyami! You are so happy!
   He whispers into your ear: "This is me, zansu!"

   After that, you didn't remember what really happened because you woke up again a couple of hours after that Iyami whispered these words at you. Maybe it was really a dream after all? You will never know.

   But a thing that you know is that you are deeply in love with him. After all... This is the man of your dream!