A normal day

There was once a place where the birds flew under and if you were perfectly normal you weren't right at all. This place was called the village of dreams.
Now it was a normal day in this majestical place. The old tree ork came down from his tree and started spooning me again. It was nice to know that someone cared for me like that. I told him to leave before the witch hunters get him. He was very rude and dropped tiny little turdlets all over my chicken Patio's hard wooden surface. I then picked them up with my skillet and fed them to the Wilson brothers. It was at that very moment I received a message from the gods that the Wilson brothers had hooves for feet. They just always disguised them with lion boots. I started to urinate my big boy bloomers. What a fowl stench that made. I then got embarrassed and trotted my way home. Rubbing my rump against the chicken patios hard wooden surface I suddenly came to a halt. Something was bargaining my interest. My sundial exhibited 3 o clock sharp, not soft. "Oh my!" I said to myself with an alarmed alcoholic look on my face. I am late for breakfast with Toby. I then started to hustle bustle my way up to Toby's tree house. Gazing upon the fruitful face of Toby I sincerely asked if I should remove my undergarments. Toby was a real asshole and said "you are little late for pancakes." The whole feast of pancakes was still spread out tenderly a cross the vague looking ass table. I replied "cum now Toby let us just eat pancakes." Toby then grasped the pancakes in his hands and started throwing them at me vigorously yelling repeatedly"do you like pancakes my lord!? Do you like pancakes?!" "I was just trying to have a nice breakfast with you daddy!" I replied crying profusely. "Well you are a little late!" He yelled again, aggressively grabbing my fragile wee boy flesh throwing me out of his humble abode. Falling through the sky I had a moment of clarity, this whole planet is just a teeny tiny speck of dust compared to this whole faggot universe. I then landed on his dead kitty cat. For you see his little bitch ass kitty cat was farting out blood all over the walls in the house so I fed her more marbles. I just wanted to help settle her stomach. Then she died, but it's ok because I rolled her into a nice sturdy ball and threw her to Jimmy. Who is Jimmy you ask. The end.......