Summary

There once was a man named Gold Roger who was King of the Pirates. He had fame, power and wealth beyond your wildest dreams. Before they hung him from the gallows these are the final words he said.

"My fortune is yours for the taking...but you'll have to find it first. I left anything I own in One Piece."

Ever since... pirates from all over the world set sail for the Grand Line... searching for "One Piece"-- the treasure that would make their dreams come true.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nguyen D. Taher comes from a family that is as old as the World Government itself. His family's origin is said to have come from the Wano Country making them dangerous but at the same time a powerful ally to the World Government. Taher was chosen by his father to the next ruler of the Yamatai Kingdom, but the pressures of such a responsibility get's to him, so he runs off without telling anyone. It's through his travels that he hears about the crew that's been giving the Government and the Marines.

It wouldn't be too long until he would finally get to meet the infamous crew that he's been hearing so much about. 'An interesting bunch' was his first thought, and there was one who was the most interesting of all, because she seemed to know more about him then he would like. Her knowledge of him and his family makes him think that she's a dangerous women that the stars had drawn him to.

Nico Robin x OC

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece