Chapter 1

I woke up with my nose bleeding. I touched it and got up from bed and rushed to the bathroom to find toilet paper and cover my nose. This has been happening for the past few weeks, I really don't know why but lately I have been feeling weird, this weird feeling that I get every day. Like a dark presence is allways near me. My cat doesn't like it neither, I headed back to my bedroom and lay down. I check my phone and it was almost time to get ready for work. I go to the bathroom again and remove the paper and throw it into the trash. I grabbed my unifrom that was laying in the counter and put it on, I head to the kitchen and made myself a smoothie and dranked it all. I called out for my cat.

"Sumi!!!Sumi come here!!!"
I make noises for Sumi to come, I see her little paws from down the table.

I carried her in my arms and kissed her, I placed her right next to her food so she can eat. I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth. After I was done I got my phone, purse and my jacket.

I went to the kitchen and kissed Sumi one more time.
"Goodbye Sumi"
I said it in a aegyo voice, I opend the door and locked it then I left my apartment. I checked the time in my watch, I needed to rush it more so I start walking fast. I went to the sidewalk where the bus comes. Luckily it was bearly coming, I get in and sit down. 10 minutes passed and I arrived close to my job. I get out quickly and started running to the coffee shop, I open the door and say good morning to Hoseok.

"Good morning Hobi!!"

I waved at him, he was taking the order for a costumer. He looked up and gave me a cute smile. I enter the door that says "Employees Only". I place my jacket in the hangers and went to Hobi. I really dont talk to the other workers so I just stick with Hobi for the hole day.

"Seo-Yun, you're a waitress not a cashier"
Hobi was telling me while giving the order to the people from the back that make the coffee.

"Aish I know Hobi I just wanted to hug you"
He went over to me and hugged me tightly, I love how Hobi's shirt smells like coffee.

I back away and went over to get the coffee that was sitting in the counter. It was a caramelo macchiato, I grabbed it gently and took it over to the guy that ordered it. A guy with all black exited the bathroom and didn't realise that I was right infront of him, so all the coffee spilled all over me.

"Aahhh its hot"

The guy handed me napkins from the table right next to us and apologized.
"Sorry!!!"

"Its fine, it was my fault"
I started cleaning my shirt then picked up the broken cup from the floor. Hobi came quick and helped me clean. When we were done cleaning the guy wasn't there no more, its like he disappeared.

"Why am I so clumsy!!"
I got frustrated and grabbed my hair. Hobi took my hands and held them.

"Seo-Yun don't get like this, it was his fault all pay for the coffee you dont have to worry" Hobi said it in a voice that brought my mood back to happy.

We got up quick from the floor and went over to order the coffee again. After it was done I went carefully to the guy a handed it to him.

The day was pretty much the same as the other days, but there wasn't no more accidents. It was 7pm and it was time for me to go home. I went to get my jacket and purse. I was so exhausted that I didn't hear Hobi talking to me.

"Seo-Yun!!! I'll take you home, you look like you're gonna pass out any second and am not letting you fall asleep in the bus"

I just nod and Hobi took my hand to lead the way to his car. He opend the door to my side and I got in, then he went to his side and opend the door and got in. Pretty much the hole way Hobi was talking but I fell asleep.

I woke up beacuse someone was shaking me hard.

"Wha- What happened"
I get up and looked around, I see Hobi giggling. I looked at the car window and saw that we arrived.

"Ahh thanks Hobi, ill see you tomorrow"
Still half asleep I get out the car and almost tripped.

"Be careful Seon-Yun, good night!!"
He waved at me and I waved back. I went over to my apartment and opened my door. I called out for my cat but she didn't come. I turn on the light from the kitchen and the first thing I saw was in the corner of my eye, where my couch was, I saw a figure. I rubbed my eye and took another close look but it wasn't there no more. I decided to ignore it so I went to my room where my cat was asleep. She was sleeping in my bed, I smile and went over to my bathroom and took a warm shower since it was cold outside.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

A/N: This is the first chapter and I hope you liked it. Please vote and sorry for any typos. Make sure to go read my other fanfiction, its about Taekook. Byeeee!!!