Prologue: Another Warrior rises

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is the prologue to this story, and if you don't read the description, here is the story:

This will not have the childhood friend aspect like I did in my Yang, Weiss, and Blake stories you (the reader) will just meet Pyrrha. And in this story there will be a legend that I thought of a power that the reader (you) will possess,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Long ago, the world of Remnant was close to destruction that they was not prepared for. There was no hope in surviving the attack and will face death and extinction. But, one person with extraordinary power was able to fight the threat and save Remnant.

Then, the power was moved on to another, man or woman and they used the power to protect the innocent and never using it for evil. After years of conflict, the warrior with the power is known as  Absolent Ascension. The power is activated by ones heart full of courage, bravery, and love for the ones important to them. And after those conflicts, no one that was born was able to have this power for years.

Until Now........

3rd P.O.V

9 years ago

"(Y/N) (L/N), the son of Alec (L/N) was an extraordinary kid, his generosity has earned respects of others and his family was respected by everyone that no one despised them. But, until the White Fang was formed, the family didn't know that they was gonna be a target until one faithful night. (Y/N) was run through the forest with his older sister Mia running from the White Fang. They was going to the city to hide from them.........

Mia: "Keep running (Y/N). Don't look back."

(Y/N): "Okay."

.......they was running from the White Fang and as they make it to an open field, then a White Fang mech came outta nowhere and knocked them down only for (Y/N) to be knocked unconscious.......

Mia: "(Y/N)? (Y/N) wake up."

.......then the Mech was moving close to them and Mia prepares to fight to defend her brother. She rushes at the mech and delivers strikes that only damage it, but not completely. Then they mech shot a rifle from its arm and it shot through her abdomen and she screams in pain and goes on one knee......

White Fang 'in mech': "Listen girl, you better give up or you'll suffer the same fate as your parents."

Mia: "I'M NEVER BACKING DOWN."

.......she rushes at him and stabs her weapon in his cockpit stabbing his shoulder and he grabs her and he squeezes her making her scream in pain, then he shoot another round into her chest and he throws her and at the same time (Y/N) wakes up........

(Y/N) P.O.V

(Y/N): "What happened?"

.........then he hears thudding sounds and metal hitting the ground even the sound of grunting, and he turns around to see his sister on the ground bleeding and he runs to her.......

(Y/N): "Mia."

Mia: "(Y/N), are you okay?"

(Y/N): "Yeah."

Mia: "I'm so......happy...."

.......her eyes closed and her breathing stopped and (Y/N) realized what happened........