Chapter 1

Summary:

A SluttyFem!Reader is a favourite contact in all of a certain group of boys and is able to call them whenever they want a sexual favour, most of the time they have little competitions to see who can make the SluttyFem!Reader moan the loudest, lose their voice, leave the most marks or make them do the hottest thing without asking and even trying to make SluttyFem!Reader fall for them.
All of the boys will have their own part, smut, fluff or normal.

Notes:

Hey guys!
What a surprise, another BNHA book : 0
I hope you enjoy this book as much as I do, also please ignore any errors ;;;;
I promise I'll fix them one day.
Enjoy this chapter!

(See the end of the work for 
Chapter 1 :-Mixed Boys x SluttyFem!Reader-

Chapter Text

The Main Boys are; Hitoshi Shinso, Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugou, Denki Kaminari, Eijirou Kirishima, Tenya Iida, Neito Monoma and Dabi.
Here Dabi (who is a villain) won't actually be villain but known as the bad boy ;D

-Unedited Story-

-Chapters Within Chapters-

Things that'll be included in this chapter

(F/n) - First name

Words to describe you? A stay-at-home-wife with 7 boyfriends instead of one. Does your brother Izuku Midoriya know anything about this? Fuck no, if he did a bitch would've been smashed harder then yourself when you're horny. See, six out of eight went to the "amazing school" U.A, great yeah? No, to be honest it was shit to you. A place where people could magically turn into the greatest hero from going to one over-priced and dramatic school can't make you the best but one out of ten had their own part-time jobs.

You didn't know what the jobs were but you got a huge "I work at a cafe" kind of vibe from the one.

You were washing the counter since you got flour all over it, great job you how do you fuck up that bad. Looking at the clock, you saw that it was nearly time before their classes or shifts ended which meant hell for you. Thinking that being ten hot boys toys would be hell wasn't a single thought you had until it happened because shit, you wanted out but then again you wanted in. Kind of like when you smoked for the first time, you knew it was bad but did it anyway because you are a dumb fuck. Leaving the counter to dry, you put away the floor, cursing at the boys to put it on such a high shelf. Do they not know that everybody isn't as tall as them? Assholes. Before anyone came home, you made sure to put on some clothes.

What? Walking around naked is nice.

Throwing on someones shorts and shirt that was on your floor, you tried tightening the shorts since you were too lazy to get new ones. Who's clothes are these anyway? You fucked with too many people to know. Hearing the door open, you mentally groaned. Hell starts now-

"(F/n)!" You heard someone yell, taking you out of your thoughts. Katsuki yelled for you again.

'What?' You asked as you walked out of your room.

'I was going to ask what's up but why aren't you wearing my clothes? I don't want you smelling like another man.' Katsuki turned soft, only for you though.

"Oh, sorry. I just putted on the first clothes I saw in my room." You went over to a couch, jumping on it, lying down.

'So Shinso and Todoroki's clothes just popped into your room out of nowhere?' Katsuki moved your legs so he can sit down.