#LaterHaters

Bullying is a case that brings negativity and a world of hate. But for me, it brought positivity and love!

To most, including myself, when negative things are spoken, they can easily be convincing.

My story begins when I was 8. I was obese, due to medical issues and I wasn't know as the pretty one. I was, and still am poor. I was reminded Daily that was not ok.

Being young, being naive, and at a new school, I believed it! I genuinely believed I was unwanted, ugly and worthless.

I was damaged 70% of my School experience. Mentally and Physically. I was punched, pushed, threatened and so much more.

I was sure that I was going to be alone and ugly the rest of my life. After school, I wanted to hide. No college. No friends. Nothing.

It's hard to laugh. To trust. To heal. It's easy to cry. To hurt. To hide.

But Today, I'm changed.

I learned that just because I was a victim of bullying, doesn't mean I need to become the Bully.

Years ago, I purchased a hat for $1. It was black and green with the words, I <3 Haters. 

With this said hat, I have gotten so much love and positivity. It's amazing!

I always say that it's ok to hurt, cry and feel. We are humans. However, I would never want people to feel the way I was forced to feel. That wasn't ok.

No matter who it is that talks to me. Rather it be an old friend or an old bully, I show heart and love. Hate for me isn't an option.

Since I made this realization, I now can say, "I'm not skinny, I don't have Money! But I'm beautiful. I LOVE myself. I'm rich with positivity."

When you say #LaterHaters. Your saying goodbye to Negitivity. To hate.

If you smile and show how much you care, with forgiveness it's so rewarding.

You are beautiful! Your are strong! You have Worth!

Say #LaterHaters and smile. You deserve it!