99 Weird Ways to Have Fun!

Chapter 1

Star Wars In Walmart... I think YES!

So this idea came to me when I was texting one of my friends who also has an account on Wattpad, kylecelenzo01, if you were interested to see his account. Anyways, when we were talking I said something completely off topic and probably stupid. He called me stupid or something else mean, so right then I thought of an amazing idea. So that's how this chapter came to be. My idea was to have a light saber war in Walmart with my friend when he comes up to visit. Alsoooo, since he thought he would be a jerk to me, I told him that I would probably hit him in the balls for it. The battle will take place this summer and if I video tape it and put it on Youtube, I promise I will put it in the side bar thing for photos and videos. So, since you won't see a video for a while, I thought I would write what I think will happen.

Battle Time!

"Hello, this is Hayley the Fierceness. Thank you for coming out to the show tonight," Hayley, my best friend said to the camera. She wouldn't admit this to Kyle but she told me one day that she really wanted to see me hit Kyle in the balls but kept telling me not to hit them too hard for "certain reasons" as she said. "Today I bring to you Kaitlyn and Kyle's light saber war!"

She pointed the camera towards me and I made a muscle trying to act tough (yeah right). Then she moved it towards Kyle where he started stomp around like a sumo wrestler. We grabbed our light sabers, me instantly grabbing the blue one because blue if fucking epic! While Kyle grabbed the green one.

"Prepare for your death," I said dramatically, pointing my light saber towards Kyle. We began our war, swinging our light sabers at each other while making whoosh noises. I stabbed him in his arm and in his stomach. We battled a little longer until I decided to "die" by falling to the ground dramatically.

-----------------------------------------------

Short chapter sorry. But this is just the start! Both Hayley and I will be making this story and filling it with fun stupid ideas to have fun. I want to apologize to kylecelenzo01 for taking forever to make this story. Hope you guys enjoy the story byeeeee :)