MHT #1

" NOOOO NO NO NO" 

" I DONT UNDERSTAND THISOKAY?!"

" I EXPLAINED IT MANY TIMES!"

" SORRY THAT THE WORLD ISNT AS SMART AS YO.."

We had math. Im falling so hard because i dont understand any of this. Thank god it was the last lesson today.

" TELL WHAT YO DONT UNDERSTAND!"

" STOP SHOUTING IM NOT DEAF OKAY?"

" Im done... Go to the principal NOW"

" Why i didnt do anything"

"Just get out of here "

" No i refuse to go."

" Y/N please..."

" I didnt do anything, just because i dont understand this, you tell me to go to the principal? "

" Okay, let's try it again... Answer this: A triangle has a hypotenuse of 6.5cm. Catete A is 3.5cm and Catete B is 2.5cm. Calculate the area content. What is the answer? "

I dont understand this, he explains everything like shit. Which means i'll never understand it. Im so done with this. Like is there someone who understand this?!  I dont even know what a catete is!!! 

" Im waiting." 

" Yeah wait a bit longer."

Asshole.

" Ughhh go to the principal... he'll help you."

" But-"

 The bell rang. 

" Okay class dismissed. Y/N dont forget to go to the principal."

" Yeah whatever"

I pack my things and went to the principal, my body was shivering a bit because i was a little bit scared of his reaction.. I knocked on door and i heard a " come in". I entered the principal office and i swear i almost got a heart attack a soon as i saw his face. 

" Hello Y/n come and sit down."

I hesitated first but then closed the door and sat on one of the chairs opposite to him.

" What brings you here?"

" Ehh... Mr. Stone send me here."

" What's the problem?"

" I dont understand the topic in math and Mr. Stone can't explain it well.."

Suddenly his phone rang. 

" Excuse me for  moment."

He answered the call he got ang hang up after a few minutes. 

" OKay Y/n Mr. Stone said it would be the best if you got a tutor in your age. Im sure you'll understand more from him than Mr. Stone.." 

" Hmmm... A boy?"

" Yes it will be..Kim Taehyung." 

" Wait what?! You said someone in my age he's idk one or two years older. "

" Aish Y/n you what i mean with same age."

 He took his microphone ( mic drop lol)  and made an announcement. 

" Kim Taehyung come to the principal's office." 

 He repeated his words and put the mic down (MIC DROP LGNNSNENDMEKDK sry). I cant believe his doing this to me. I dont want Taehyung to teach me this. I dont want him to think that im stupid because i dont understand this. Taehyung is one class over me and he's the best in math. Like seriously his Einstein. But still... He's the most beautiful creature in the world. That's why i dont like him to teach me in math, cause im stupid and his gorgeous af. 

Yeah maybe i like him .. But nothing's gonna happen because all the girls love him. Cant blame him. He also has like the prettiest girls in his class, which means he'll choose one of them. The fuck am i thincking omg... I found my way back to reality when someone knocked on the door.