The new experience

Jade's POV

I left Sam at home and went to go get groceries at the store with Perrie.

"Hey do you wanna come over to my house for a movie night with the girl's? "Pez asked.

"Yea sure why not are the guys gonna be there? "I asked.

"Yea I think so."Pez said then we got in my car.

"OK I'll see you later."I said as I pulled into Pez's driveway.

"Bye."Pez Said as she walked to her front door.

I got home and I opened the front door and place the groceries on the kitchen counter.

"Sam, babe, I'm home" I said.

I didn't hear anything but after a few seconds I heard a girl giggle. I went upstairs and I opened the bedroom door. When I opened the door I saw Sam hovering over a blonde girl and they were both naked and they were making out.

"SAM HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME."I Screamed and they pulled apart.

"It's not what it looks like."Sam said.

"OH REALLY BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHILE YOU WERE DATING ME."I YELLED getting out of the house and going to Perrie's.

"Hey everybo- WOAH you look like your gonna throw-up."She said and she brought me into the living room.

Everybody looked up at me when I ran to the bathroom somebody followed Me in there. I keeled down in front of the toilette and started to throw-up.

"What's wrong baba you only throw-up when your upset. Did something happen with Sam

???"It was Jesy who followed me.

When I was Donne throwing up I started crying again.

"Sam when h-he w-when I-I got h-home he was I-in bed with another woman."I stutterd through my sobs.

"Oh Jade come here."she said and pulled me into a hug.

Leigh-Anne and Perrie walked in and gave Me a hug as well.

"How about we order Pizza and Chinese food and have a Disney movie marathon??"

"OK."I answered and we all walked back to the living room together.

"Jade are you okay? What happened?"Liam asked.

I started crying again and I felt like throwing up again. So I ran to the bathroom and threw-up again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello my little muffins I just want to say please don't send me negative comments because I am all about positivity.

K bye Luv u.

PS sometimes I will be asking questions about people who could date the boys.