one.

" Jungkookie! Wake up! We need to go asap!"

a boy with blonde hair kept shaking my body up. I bet he was Jimin hyung since he was the only one who asked Hajin noona to dye his hair to blonde on our latest promotion, Love Yourself album. And talking about Hajin noona, she already resigned from our company after we released our music video on September 18th 2017. Well, she said that she needed to resign since she had some privacy matters.

"Jeon Jungkooooook!!"

Ugh, I hate this. Actually, I was so lazy to follow them to the BigHit building at the moment since it was not for an important event though. Bang PD nim just called and told us that our new stylist was there and we needed to go and met her. And I was not in a right mood to go to that building. It's holiday so what?

"Jeon Jungk-"

"FINE! I'll be in the van in 5 minutes. You can go first."

I finally gave up because Jimin hyung kept calling for me and it was really annoying. With a heavy sigh, I pushed the pillow that I had been hugging all this time before I stood up and straightly walked to the closet. Hmmm what to wear? Casually, I just took a simple white shirt and quickly wore it while I walked to the outside. Well, white shirt was always a nice option.

At the outside, Bangtan hyung already waited for me in the van. With a cheeky smile, I entered the van and took a seat beside Hoseok hyung.

"Why are you late?"

Hoseok hyung asked as I sit beside him.

"Well, it's nothing hyung. I just feel extremely lazy today."

I gave hyung an assuring smile and changed my gaze to the window. The van was already moving. I sigh. What a bad day. I just want to take a day off without getting to that building.

"Kookie is so weird."

I immediately turned to the voice from my back. It was Taehyung hyung's voice. He sat with Jimin and somehow I felt like they were gossiping about me.

"Hey- What are you guys talking about? And why did I heard my name?"

I completely turned to them as I look at them with a judging look. They looked at me and laughed.

"What a Kookie. It's nothing. Just talking about how hard you are when it comes to waking up."

I rolled my eyes at Jimin hyung's voice.

"Whatever. It's not like I always late. "

They also rolled their eyes before talking again, ignoring my presence in their conversation. This 95 liner hyungs were always like this. When they are talking to each other, never jump in that conversation because at last, you will be ignored by them. Gossiping boys. I bet that their mom actually wanted a daughter because they were like girls. I chuckled to myself before getting back to my old position which was looking at the window.

"We are here!"

After a few minutes of daydreaming, I heard our manager's voice told us that we already arrived at the company. As expected, there were some of our fans there. I'm not surprised. With a big smile, we went out from the van and greeted our fans with our cheerful self. We love our fans of course. Even how bad my day was, Army always lightens it up again. I never felt tired when it comes to Army. Then, we slowly left them and walked into the building since we didn't want to get scold by our CEO.

"Bangtan! Here!"

As we entered the building, a voice immediately called us. I knew that voice well. It was Hawon noona. She was our stylist too and somehow we were close to her. We walked to her as we waved to that noona.