8/14/2013

*Calums POV*

8/14/2013

Scrolling through twitter was boring as always, I usually never look at my mentions because it's always the same thing over and over. This person and a hundred others followed you or "Follow me Cal plz ily". Nothing ever changed, all the tweets were unoriginal. I landed on a tweet however that caught my eye, I think it was her icon, she had gorgeous brown eyes. "Follow me Calum and I'll post pictures of you all around my school" the tweet read. I didn't follow her because of the tweet I followed her because of that beautiful icon she had.

I found her tweets amusing when she found out I followed her. She posted pictures of her crying and I chuckled to myself, she still looked beautiful. It was taking a lot in me not to favorite one of those tweets. She DM'd me thanking me and telling me how much she loved me, I stared at the incoming DM's smiling. I was close to responding when Luke barged in complaining about he's nervous to follow Anica because he's scared she'll get hate. "Grow some balls and do it." I groaned. This was an everyday thing with him, he always moped around then put a fake smile on at shows only to come back to the hotel and debate on following her.

8/15/13

It hasn't even been twenty-four hours since I followed Sarah and I was stalking her account careful not to accidentally favorite any tweets or retweet anything. I smiled at the selfies she posted, she was so beautiful with her golden brown hair and beautiful pink plump lips. I guess you can say I've developed and infatuation with the girl.

*Sarahs POV*

8/14/13

"Holy shit!" I screamed. I ran downstairs and grabbed my mom pulling her to me. "He followed me mom! My sunshine followed me!" I yelled running back upstairs tweeting how happy was, I felt tears run down my cheek as hundreds of "Congrats you deserved it!" blew up my mentions. I posted a selfie of me crying (kind of embarrassing since Calum follows me now). All it took was one tweet and he followed me. My angel who saved me followed me finally. Words couldn't describe how happy I was. My mom came into my room she sat beside me smiling. "I always knew he would follow you, soon he's gonna be asking for your number." She giggled and kissed my head before walking out.

8/15/13

I went to school extra happy with a pile of photos of 5 seconds of summer in one arm and tap in the other. I taped over a hundred pictures of them everywhere, once I finished I tweeted a picture to Calum letting him know that I kept my promise. I kid you not he favorited it seconds later, when I checked the notification disappeared. I shrugged it off not really knowing what just happned. Could my sunshine be stalking me?