Game on

The sound of the bell woke Shawn up. His head shot up and he looked around the classroom in confusion. Only Mr Bringinton could make him fall asleep on the first day of school. He stood quickly and rushed out the class room door, being met by two girls at his side. "Hey shawn." they said in sync.

"Hey ladies." He smirked, walking down the hallway. Man oh man did he miss the girls here. No matter where he was in school he was always accompanied by females. Thats the good part about being popular and loved. Not that there's any bad parts really. You get invited to every party when you're as popular as Shawn. Who wouldn't love being the captain of the schools basketball team. You get laid basically whenever, all you had to do was make a booty call. Shawn made those frequently. He was a sucker for a late night smash.

The girls walked off after he arrived to second period. He walked into the class room, his bag hung on one shoulder and his note book in his his right hand, he immediately slumped in his seat and waited to see what friends he'd find in this class. A brown haired boy that went by the name of Cameron walked in. Shawns very best friend. Shawn smiled wide and stood up pointing at the seat next to him. Cameron and shawn had been friends since diapers. They'd hung out every day after school and every day of summer. They did everything together. They even took turns with girls, passing them around or telling each other the good and the bad every girl portrayed during sex. No one could replace he and camerons friendship. When shawn got kicked out of his house Cameron was there and let him stay at his house. He never expected anything in return either, which Shawn cherished.

Shawn watched the door to see who else would be in his class and a small cuban girl caught his eye. Her hair was long and wavy and stopped right above her butt. And her butt! Shawn turned to is friend who had his mouth gaped open at the girl.

"She is one spicy taco." Cameron said, still staring at her.

"you're right on that." Shawn agreed. He turned his head to the girl once more and they briefly made eye contact, she looked down quickly and passed him, moving to the back of the class. Her perfume lingered. Fruity.

Shawn smirked and turned to Cameron. "oh yeah, she wants me." Shawn was a cocky asshole. Cameron turned to him, his facial expression saying 'shut the hell up, are you retarded.'

"Don't look at me like that. I'm being serious." He leaned back in his seat more.

Cameron looked back at the girl and back to shawn. "She didnt even say anything?"

Shawn rolled his eyes. "She didnt have too."

"Yeah.. okay." Cameron said as he threw away his crumpled paper from his desk into the trash can.

"You don't believe me?" Shawn rose his brows.

Cameron shook his head laughing. "lets make a bet on it."

Shawn looked back at her, his teeth chewing his bottom lip. He turned toward Cameron. "Okay."

"I'll give you two months. If she doesn't give it up to you by then, you have to come to school in under wear."

"Under wear?"

"What's the matter? If you can get her to fuck you, why does it bother you?"

Shawn narrowed his eyes smiling. "Okay you're on." Shawn knew he could get any girl to spread her legs. He just had to act sweet, be funny and look sexy. It worked like a damn charm.

He stood and fixed his hair. Cameron furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I have two months, I better start now." And with that he turned and walked to the seat next to the girl. She looked up at him with her brown eyes. She looked lost and nervous it kind of made shawn smile.