Prologue

Its that feeling. That gut feeling you get when you hear your parents call your middle name, or when you realized you forgot to do your homework. Except, just picture it 1000 times worse. A feeling of your heart dropping to your stomach, because you know you fucked up big time. Have you ever had that feeling?

Its a feeling when you want to fight, but there is nothing left to fight for. I feeling in your chest, your heart aching, from the pain. I never knew someone could develop this feeling in a matter of minutes, seconds even. I can barely even remember that night. That wild, wild night. I try not to think about it. But it always seems to come back around to haunt me in my dreams. I did something bad. I know im going to hell.

Well, that's too bad. I was always 'the good kid'. Straight A's, perfect attendance, you know, all the good stuff. I had always helped someone when they needed me the most, even if I got nothing in return. But, the thing I couldn't handle, was jealousy. And let me tell you, I was a very kind and generous person. But, some people had more things than I did, and it just sickened me. Yes, I was a good student, but deep down, I was a stuck up bitch. That is why I didn't have any friends, or anyone for that matter. That is why I am where I am now. Jealousy.

You see, this is a story, a very sick, crazy, stupid story, where I will tell you everything. Why I did what I did, and how a very tragic beginning, had a very loving ending.

Just remember, it all started with one thing...

Jealousy.