being nice gets you into some weird shit

"the last box boss" i whisperd while seting the box of herbs down on the couner.
"Thank you dear" my boss was an older women with gray curls and dark skin, she was a shaman/medison women from her tribe in Africa before she came here to Canada, i have no idea why though.
"Your welcome boss" i quietly started to put away the herbs when i saw her bring out an old box.
" dear, do you still have that feeling that your missing something?" her question confused me.
I nodded" Like im not whole"rubbing my head as the feeling grew.
" well i think i got just the thing dear"
She opened the box and i saw a beautiful neakles made of wood and bones.(neakles up above)

" a neakles?"
"Not just a neakles dear but the very one from which my ansester made"
Tilting my head to remember which one of her storys, then it hit me.
"The one that was from another world" she smiled.
"Thats right dear, it is said that he was from a land that had magic and spells, but once he was here he never could go back but he didnt mind, he just wanted to give the neakles to someone who felt that they are meant to be somewhere else, not whole and now im giving it to you my dear boy"
"...why..?" quietly tilting my head at her.
"Because you deserve some happiness after what you've been throw my dear boy." she started to put it on me when small tears leak through my eyes.

"Thank you boss" i whispered as i hugged her close to me.
"Your welcome my child" she hugged me tighter as she saw me fade alittle.
Gasping alittle as a saw myself fade.
"Im scared boss" i whimperd
"Its ok hun, ill see you on the other side"
"Ok boss"  feeling myself slipping away as i fade away.
"See ya soon dear"
"See ya soon boss" with those last words the world faded away.