Chapter One: My Life Changed Forever

Waking up by an alarm clock isn't the quickest way to wake up on Saturdays. Especially if Molly, the obvious protagonist, was going to try and save the world from stereotypic villains in it. Don't believe me? Maybe this story of her adventure will tell you.

Molly Violet, who's sleeping in her bed in her room, starts her adventure with a loud beep from her alarm clock

"Five more minutes....." Molly yawned. She looks at the dumb alarm clock and threw it out of the window, getting a negative "Ow!"

The Optimistic girl walks to her window, where she sees someone on the ground, rubbing his head in pain.

"Sorry!" Molly apologizes to her neighbor who got hit by the alarm clock.

The sound of the "Ow!" was Jacob Green, one of her friends. Jacob and Molly met when they were in the Alola region for vacation the last 4 years. Ever since that happened, they had been BFFIAB.

Jacob smiles, knocking on Molly's parents' house. Molly, putting her clothes on and grabbing her map from her desk, runs downstairs.

"Coming!" Molly exclaims, running to the kitchen to eat the pancakes her mom made her.

Suddenly, a clothed Pokemon, out of nowhere, jumps on the table, making Molly laugh at her Pokémon.

"Mimikyu!" Molly laughed, putting her boots on after she took the blanket off of her fairy type Pokémon's personal blanket.

Her purple hair, curled up into two ponytails, bounced up as she walked to the door with Mimikyu on the top of her hair.

Molly opens the door and greets Jacob, who still wears his occasional black shirt and blue pants.

"By the way, your parents wanted to speak with you at the site. I'll meet you at the lab!" Jacob alerts calmly, then immediately walks towards the Pokémon Lab.

Molly, who nodded, then runs towards the site with Mimikyu coming with her. The purple haired girl runs to the construction site, where her parents work at.

She sees two people walking out of the tunnel, recognizing them as Jessica and Adam, her parents.

"Hey Molly!" Jessica greets Molly, making her blush.

Molly's mom is usually the first one to greet Molly in any place. Adam waved at Molly.

"I need to get my Pokemon to start my adventure, so come on!" Molly announces dramatically to Adam and Jessica, who smile while nodding.

"Yes, we know," Jessica started, "We were actually going to the lab after covering this cave up."

Jessica pointed at the covered cave. Molly wondered what was inside, but Mimikyu laid down for a nap, causing Molly to return it to her Pokeball.

Molly, Mimikyu and her parents walked towards the lab, talking about the last years before this day. As Molly gave Jacob was already there with Professor Alder, the Professor of the Sky Village.

"Time to pick your pokemon, Molly." Professor Alder told Molly, who was looking at the Pokémon. They all looked so cute, but sadly, she had to choose only one of them.

She then stopped when she saw the Charmander, looking towards her as the fire on his tail slightly grew. At that moment, Molly knew that she found the one.

"I choose you, Charmander!" Molly decided, causing it to do a forward flip.

Jacob smiled as Molly beamed in joy in the sight of their new Pokémon. Adam and Jessica congratulated the group. Professor Alder suggested that the two a match with their Pokemon to level up their Pokémon before setting out on their journey. The parents looked at the professor, then the kid, and finally nodded. Jacob got into his battle position and sent out Eevee to start the battle.

"Alright, GO Charmander," Molly announced as Charmander got into his fighting position, "Ember!"

The fire-type Pokemon bursts out flames of burning, hot fire at Eevee.

"Eevee, dodge and then attack with Tackle!" Jacob ordered Eevee to do so.

The normal-type Pokémon dodged the burning flames and tackled the Charmander head on. Molly grunted and Charmander slightly staggered backwads.

"Char! Char!" Charmander cried, regaining some of his strength and energy as he waited for Molly next command.

Molly smiled and ordered Charmander to tackle Jacob's Pokemon 4 times. The orange Pokemon proceeds with the command, Eevee dodging only 1/4 of his attacks. Jacob grunted and after a few moves from Eevee and Charmander, Eevee was defeated by the last two Embers from Charmander. Molly cheered in victory as Chad congratulated Molly and her Charmander.

"For the victory, Molly will be given 4 pokeballs and Jacob will be given 5." Professor Adler explained, getting a confused expression from Molly.

"How come he gets more pokeballs than me?" Molly asked.

"Because you have 2 Pokemon and he only has 1." Professor Alder answered.

"Molly, before you go," Jessica walks up to Molly and gives her a moon necklace," Now you can remember us when you're on your journey."

"Thanks mother!" Molly thanked her mother, already taking a liking to the necklace.

"Your welcome."

After the a hug and goodbye from her parents, Molly and her 2 Pokemon set out on their adventure as Jacob healed his Pokémon and go check something.

After fighting at least 3 trainers, leveling both of her Pokémon to level 8, Molly heard someone running towards her. She turned around and

"There's something going on at town," Jacob exclaimed, "It also involves your parents!"

Word Count: 903