Promise.~AU [h.s]

I sat behind the wooden barriers of the court room, waiting for Harry’s case to be called out. The high ceilings and large expanse of the room gave it an intimidating feel of which I had never experienced before. I hadn’t imagined having to sit in a court room, but this is what it has come to being with Harry. He’s complicated…just like our love. I look around and see other families, in the same position. Waiting to hear their loved ones fate but will probably walk out of here disappointed just like I know I will. I’m taken out of my daydream by the judge reading Harry’s name out. I look at the doors as he’s walkes in, arms cuffed behind his back, his usual posture minus the handcuffs and the two tall guards on either side of him. He looks around and spots me, making brief eye contact with me. His hair is a rough mess of chocolate brown curls; unkempt from sleeping in the cell overnight, knowing him he probably didn’t even sleep. The guards walk him to the front of the room, a tight grip on his upper arms. He’s standing up straight and trying to loosen the cuffs as the judge reads out his case. His jeans are hanging loosely over his hips and his shirt is falling perfectly off his broad shoulders. I can’t help but let a few tears slip, I’m going to lose him. There is discussion in the court and I sit on the edge of my seat, hoping for the best. The judge talks to the witness’ and he looks at the ground, his brown hair falling over his face, he knows he’s dammed too. The judge looks over the notes before hitting the hammer down. The room falls silent and I can feel my heart beating ferociously in my chest and here it pumping in my ears. I can only imagine how he’s feeling right now, but not worst then me. The judge looks to Harry before speaking. 

“Harold Edward Styles, Winchester Crown Court sentence you to an 3 year imprisonment for carrying weapons and supplying illegal substances.” Through teary eyes I look towards Harry. His head is hanging low, curls hiding his face. His hands are clasped together behind him still. As the guards lead him away he looks up towards me, his emerald eyes glazed over.

‘The Promise' he mouths. I nod before he is led out the room. Harry’s not the only one with secrets…I have been carrying mine for weeks. I looked down at my stomach which has not yet expanded and place my hand on it.

“Daddy’s gonna come back to us” I whisper and caress my stomach for a little while longer before getting up and leaving. This is going to be a long  ‘Three years’

Don't know if I should continue...lemme know what you think.

x-Channing.