How you meet

Damon: You were new in town and really didn't know anyone. So when you came across Mystic Grill you decided to go inside. You sat down at the bar and ordered (f/d)*favorite drink. When you looked to your right you saw a guy with raven colored hair was looking at you, He walked over and said "Hey I'm Damon, Damon Salvatore. "(Y/N) (L/N)". You continued talking until it got a little late. You guys traded numbers and you left.

Stefan: It was your first day of school and you were lost. "Great," you thought to your self. You were looking down and bumped into someone. You said "sorry" and he said it was "ok". When you looked up you saw a really handsome looking guy you asked if he could help you find your class. When he looks at your schedule you had almost every class together. He then said "sorry I forgot I am Stefan". (Y/N). Then you guys walked to class just talking.

Klaus: You were walking around New Orleans. When it got a little late you decided to go home not wanting to stay out too late. When you turned to head home you heard something from behind you. You started to walk as fast as you could but they would just get faster, When you were now at a run you bumped into someone and the ask what you were running from. So you said, " I really don't know". The man chuckled and told you his name "Klaus is the name". You then replied with (Y/N).

Elijah: You were best friends with Klaus I know big bad hybrid but when you get to know him he is really sweet and caring. You met all his family but one person Elijah. Klaus's older brother. One day you were walking to see Klaus at the compound. When you walked in you saw someone you didn't know. You said hi and told him your name. When Klaus came down he said well (Y/N) I see you met my brother Elijah. Then you said, "Oh your Elijah, I am (Y/N) as you know Klaus's best friend". He just chuckled and said "Hello" and took your hand and kissed you knuckles.

A/N- Yes, I know this may not be good but this is my first ever book so yea

Have good vibes

-Grace