The real test

This year, 2017, the year that broke me, this year I had a best friend in years, it would always be us two together, we were inseparable, and sometimes En Zie would play with us which was fine I enjoyed her company as well. But when Amelia (my best friend at the time) brought elastics to school it changed, Nikolina started playing with us, she had a bad vibe about her which transferred onto Amelia, changing her... but not in a good way, her temper was changing, she relied on me to do the lifting for a team, I knew once Nikolina started playing that she was bad, I hold grudges for a long time until this day I don't forgive her, and because of my anger towards her it changed me too, into a person who was hot tempered. When Amelia was changing she also got a spice side to her, she had attitude, I knew that it was too much for me so I stopped playing with them, I downgraded Amelia to a friend, I don't know if I consider her as my friend anymore. But I've moved on to new friends which I have more fun with which makes me happy. But not long ago we talked because my mum would ask how was school when we were driving home and I always say "it's Nikolina" so my mum decided to take it to my teacher, they talked about it and at snack we talked, I hated talking to someone about it because I am a big extrovert so I keep my things to myself all the time so doing this was weird for me. After that things were still tense between us and I don't consider my friends really, well Nikolina always has and always will be the one I hate most. And no I'm not on my period which would make me do these things, I'm just a timid child and hates curtain people.

(This is also true, who knows what next year will bring to life, begging that we are in different grade, and that I'll be with my friends, and again this is all true none of this is fake this is real stuff that has happened to me. Also sorry this is a short story)