01

I woke up feeling a lil uneasy today ... wait, I'm not in my bed? Where am I? Oh yeah...I'm in my new house in L.A! I feel so excited for what this place has in stored for me. I jump out of my bed. I'm serious I LIGIT jumped and tripped over my own feet. Real smart Annie real smart... Anyways, I just got up and went down stairs where I saw my mum putting some cute flowers and chocolate in a little basket.

Annie. For me? Oh mum you shouldn't have!

MrsKatie. Na-Uh! Not for you! It's for our neighbours. Since your already woken up, you can go over and give it to them.

Annie. Why can't Caleb and Hayley do it??

MrsKatie. Do you see them awake?

Annie. *fake yawns* I'm actually tired. BYE!

MrsKatie. Not so fast! Deliver these first!

Annie. Uhhh!

I walked slowly towards my room to go change because I don't want them to see me as a lazy bum when I go over to them.

After I changed I went back down, got the basket from the kitchen counter and headed over to the door. Why does it have to be me to go?? Like what about Caleb? What about Hayley? Ugh! Let's just get over this! I grabbed my phone and drink bottle as I walked out because I want to have a walk around and see the cool stuff around this place.

I knocked twice on the neighbours door and no one answered. I was about to a third knock but the door already creeped open. I stumbled back a little since I was a lil too close to the door.

??. You ok?

Annie. I-Uh-wha?

I opened my eyes and found myself staring into beautiful brown eyes. I felt a hand on my waist. He saved me? Ok?

Annie. I'm fine thanks for asking...*gets up*

??. I'm Hayden! And you must be my neighbour *picks up basket from the ground*

Annie. I'm Annie oh and keep the basket because it was for you guys.

Hayden. Oh thanks!

Annie. See ya later I guess!

Hayden. O-oh see ya...

And with that I left. Not back to my house but to walk somewhere. So far this place was breath taking! The cold, fresh breeze pressing against my face. The beautiful sights and views! Wait- I'm getting a call?

MrsKatie. Annie? Come home so you can get ready! We're going to your new school!

Annie. Ok I'm coming now!

I ended the call there and made my way home passing Hayden on my way.

Hayden. Hey!

Annie. Sorry have to go bye!

I instantly ran over to my house. Then shut the door instantly once I entered. My mum questioned me to where I went and I told her I just went on a walk. Anyways, I kinda felt sad for not having a proper talk with Hayden when I walked pass. Eh...! I changed and grabbed my bag then hopped into the car finding my mum, Caleb and Hayley in the car.

A/N
NEW BOOK!! Sorry but his is what I do when I'm bored. Probs will take for ever until my next update since I have my other story. Should I finish my other story? Comment yes or no!

                                💋💋💋
✨Love ya 🌹
                                  💋💋💋