Short Chapter!

Waterfall is the most beautiful cave any monster could walk into. The diamond blue lake creating mini waterfalls all over the cave roams the dim cave. The soft, straight, pitch black grass tickles monsters feet, paws, or tails. Waterfall is a very dim place, the glowing mushrooms, mysterious light within the crystals shine on the mini waterfalls is the only light source. The small, yet loud village in Waterfalls is filled with monsters of all kind. To zombies, magical, living skeletons, witches, ghouls, to slime that lives, ghost that haunts your dreams, and a warrior fish that needs no water to survive. In a deep place of waterfall, there stands a old, silver, banged up door that has yet to open for years. Nobody knows who built the door or what's inside. The door wouldn't open so the witches used magic to open or blast it open. It didn't work. The warrior fish used her powerful spears to knocked down the door. It had no effect. At last, they gave up and went home, to restart their normal routines and forgotten about the door. Until this day.

A magical skeleton and a teenage witch sneak out of the hidden village to their own secret hideout in Waterfalls. Their hideout is a small, narrow, place. On the top right corner has a small, young teenager size, wooden hotdog stand. The stand smells like fresh hotdogs that was severed off the grill. Due to this smell, the whole hideout smells like hot dogs. The hideout is hidden and a secret door is the only way in and out.. The passcode for that door is, IamTheLegendaryFartMaster. The big gap in the middle of the long, narrow hideout lies a trip to death. Literally. You can't even see the end of the gap, and if you throw a rock in there, you will never hear it land. South of the gap, stood a rusty, iron door that has yet to open over the pass generations of monsters. Yet, the door is open wide and awaits for any monster to open. The skeleton and a witch glance at each other and step closer to the door by only a few inches. The witch was about to enter the door until a hard, skeleton hand slap her hand away.

"Ow!" The short, brown haired witch squeak. "What was that for, Sans?" The witch yelled at him with anger.

"For not thinking and being stupid Frisk! What if there was something dangerous in there, huh? What if there was a human in there! Where not supposed to be seen by humans besides wizards and witches, only the people who works by the government can! And what if..." The now-known skeleton, Sans, rambled off worried. Frisk, the witch, cut his ramble off telling him she'll only be in there for a quick minute. Sans hesitated for a moment thinking if this was a good idea. Finally, he told her that she should call him if anything happens, since he has to call somebody at the moment.

"Okay!" Frisk said happily. She entered into the mysterious and magical forgotten room that awaits her. White. Whiteness and emptiness was in the room. 

Frisk was disappointed to say the least. She was expecting something to happen. She didn't know what though. Maybe some black tentacles drag her off into the abyss, or maybe a whole army of humans coming to kill her and monster kind. Frisk waved her imagination out of her mind and was about to leave, until Sans look confused, angry, and wary towards her. Sans spoke in a threatening and angry voice, "Who are you? Where is my friend? What did you do to them?" Confusion was spreading across Frisk's face. What does he mean? I'm his friend, right? Unless he forgot about me... but that can't happen, right? Why would someone forgot about Frisk? Maybe it's because of this white room that I'm in? Or maybe this room makes monsters forget about you! Frisk was about to respond before the same door slammed hard in front of me and Sans by itself. Frisk gasped. The door also disappeared! The said witch tried to open the door with her magic but it wouldn't work. Frisk was about to blast the door down with lighting magic until a new, raspy, deep voice spoke that Frisk doesn't recognized at all.

"Why hello their child, are you lost and trap here like me? My name is Dr.W.D.Gaster, but my subjects call me Dr.Gaster. Now, are you lost witch or not?" The voice questioned. Slowly, Frisk turned around to greet a -seemingly like- scientist skeleton and ghost combine. He is really tall, he has a large chest, he is more skinny than a carrot. His black suit with a long, thick white tie is...melting...on him. He has long, skinny, black dress pants that seems to melt at the bottom.  As I studied him, I didn't realized that he was talking about something until he somehow took out two potions out of nowhere. On his left hand, he had a circular glass tube filled with blue fuzzy blue liquid. On his right hand, he had the same glass tube, but with a light reddish-orange liquid that sends out bubbles. He mixed the blue liquid with the other liquid and spilled them onto the blank, white floor. At first, nothing happened. I was about to ask him why he wasted cool looking potions till a loud rumble was heard. The ground beneath us breaks in half, creating a huge gap between us. The gap suddenly seem to start glowing a purple color and smoke started to fog the room. Once the fog was gone, a huge flower was replaced it's spot. The flower has many, beautiful, sharp lavender petals on its receptacle. The extreme sharp brown thorns seems to sharpen itselves to attack anything that comes in its way. In this case, it's Frisk. Its wicked body curves their themselves to attempted to paralyze its prey. Frisk is terrified and her mind is filled with millions of thoughts. Who wouldn't be? A giant, living flower is going to kill you in a few seconds, a crazy scientist skeleton dude summoned it, you don't know if they have a weakness or not since they were made from unknown liquid, and dying from a flower is a lame death!

Dr.Gaster glance at huge flower then at Frisk. Feeling pity for Frisk, he told her one the flowers' weakness. "Fire, of course!" Frisk shouted. Frisk quickly took out her hard wooden wand, with a red ruby on the top middle with wood around it, and shouted a simple fire spell. The flower roared as fire attacked them and burned half of their pellets and some part of their stem. The flower attacked Frisk with their deadly horns. Frisk ducked down and covered herself to protect herself thinking this isn't going to work, but lucky, she only got a few bruises and scratches. Frisk shot another fire spell before the flower knocked her wand out of her hand with their vines! Frisk eyes widen in fear and shock. Frisk ran to her wand trying not to die at the same time. She jumped over some large lamp size vine, ran a beeline to her wand, and dodge some thorns by zig-zagging between the flowers' vines.

With more scratches and bruises than ever, she grabbed her wand and cast one final, powerful, spell on the flower. The spell actually smell like lava and it burns Frisks' nose. The flower gave a screech and died. It was very quit soon after the flowers death. Frisk took a minute to process to collect everything that happened in the few past minutes. Finally, Frisk look at Dr.Gaster to yell at her without warning or why he even did that to find that he's unconscious. Frisk eyes twitch, and she started to murmur. "First, he attacks me not saying anything, then he makes a monster out of some water colored water, nows he's- oh hey! The door is back!" Indeed, the door was back like it was always there. Frisk picked up Dr.Gaster to take him to hers father dungeon or jail, since it's illegal to attack  monsters and trying to murder them before court. She headed towards the door and threw Dr.Gaster at Sans, witch he caught by the way, and  face planted on the rock hard floor of there secret hideout. Sans look confused and worried towards Frisk and world wary at Dr.Gaster. "Who's this?" Sans asked and look at Frisk for answers. "His name is Dr.W.D.Gaster and he tried to kill me with this nightmare flower monster thing." Frisk answered back casually.

Sans raised his imaginary eyebrows in great concern. "I told ya to call me! Next time, don't go through doors that are lock! Now,I'm going to get in trouble because of you!" Sans yelled at the witch. Frisk raised her hands defensively as she stood up. "Uh, sorry? I kinda forgot about you and I'm pretty sure there was no WiFi or internet at all where I was in." Frisk shot back. Sans raised his index finger with his mouth open but nothing came out. "We should take this guy to jail soon," Frisk glance at Dr. Gaster, "Who knows when he will wake up?" Sans agreed with her. Along the way home, Frisk told Sans of her fight with this nightmare flower and Dr. Gaster. Frisk now knows that she will never open a locked door again.