What kind of ultimate weapon are you?

Eclipse felt coldness... He was laying on his stomach, touching metallic floor underneath. His eyes weren't focusing on anything. He had a strange sensation in his body filling him with an emptiness.

'Where... am I?' He slowly examined the imminent surroundings. The room was relatively small, empty and completely made of metal. His fingers twitched, slowly recovering from numbness, that was the reason for his empty perception. Slowly, millimeter by millimeter he lifted himself on all fours, gradually shaking his head in an attempt to clear it.

He squinted, noticing the last wall is made of an energy field. He winked, focusing on it, finding he can't remember how he got here. He rubbed his eyes, yawning, before jerking.

"Wait, where are Dark arms?" He looked around not seeing them. The panic filled his mind, he abruptly stood up. "Blurk! Rhygenta! Where are you!" He was calling them, spinning on the spot made his head dizzy.

"Don't bother calling them," said familiar voice he hated.

"You!" he shouted seeing his brother behind the barrier. "What have you done to them!!" He leaped at him, ignoring the shield to his pain. He shrieked, falling back, feeling numbness in half of his body.

"For an ultimate answer to me you aren't much clever," noted his failed attempt Shadow, crossing his arms. "Now listen to me!"

"Shut up!" Eclipse tried to use his Chaos Control to warp outside when his body was mercilessly shocked. The alien's body jerked so much, it made backward somersault landing on the face. His eyes were wide open and his body twitched.

"Wha..." he silently muttered, unable to properly speak.

"That's why I told you to listen to me. I would inform you there is a special shocking collar around your neck. It activates the moment you try to use chaos powers or your monstrous transformation." He put his hand on the waist. "Don't think we didn't take any countermeasures while you were out."

Eclipse with all strength he had lifted his head, killing his brother with his eyes. "Dark... Arms... what have you..." he had a problem to talk.

Shadow for a quick second averted his eyes. "They are alive... For now. And their future fate depends on your behavior."

Eclipse tried to get up, but his body soon gave up, falling on the floor.

"You are already lucky you are still alive. Since you survived our last encounter, G.U.N. has decided to keep you as their agent. You will work with me."

Eclipse scratched the floor surface.

"Don't think about escaping. There is a tracking chip in your body as well. We will know where you are and if you try anything funny..." Shadow let his sentence to be unfinished as Eclipse's eyes told him, he knows the rest.

"You wouldn't... they are your... family..." he muttered. The numbness was slowly leaving his body, allowing him to get on his elbows.

"Family?" he growled. "My family was Maria and doctor Gerald, and I shall fulfill their wish to protect this planet." He waved his hand in dismissing manner. "We are only connected by blood I never asked for. We have never been a family!"

"But at the comet...!"

"Be quiet!" Shadow barked. "You only brainwashed me! Forcing your will on me! It was never my decision neither intention to join you!"

"How... can you be so cold to your own kin!" Eclipse started to cry. "Black Death was right! I was a fool for trying to bring you back home."