Shane and Friends Podcast Surprise

Shane and Ryland wake up on Thursday morning! Thursday is usually a day where Shane post a new video. However, today is very different! Shane sends out a tweet saying that sorry, there is not going to be a video today, but watch my new podcast at www.fullscreen.com/shaneandfriends ! Ryland makes Shane French toast in the Shape of a heart for breakfast! Shane comes in the kitchen, sees the french toast, with candles all around the table. Shane says, "Aww, you're so sweet babe, Good Morning, I love you so much." Ryland then says, "Aww I love you so much too babe, Hope you have a fantastic morning too." Ryland asks "what are we going to do since you aren't making a video today?" Shane says, "Well first we can go to the gym together." Ryland says, "But Shane they're closed today", see as Ryland shows Shane the hours it says on the computer. However, Shane then says, "Well actually, I called up the owners and they said that they would reserve it just for us." So Shane drives Ryland to the gym. Shane gets out of the car, and walks over, opens the door of the car, and holds it open for Ryland. Then Shane gives Ryland a big kiss on the cheek! Ryland looks back at Shane, and kisses him back, on his forehead! They then walk into the gym together holding hands! When they walk in the gym they find a radio in the center of the gym, and they turn it on. They listen for a while and finaly hear Whitney Houston's I Want to Dance With somebody, so Shane and Ryland start dancing to it, and elegantly slowdance with their arms wrapped around each other, smiling so brightly, and kissing each other on the neck! They keep twirling and spining and kissing. They turn up the heat so much more when Arianna Grande's Love Me Harder comes on. Ryland makes Shane so happy and confident that Shane without any dout or hesitation takes off his shirt, and Ryland holds Shane super close, and says "I am so incredibly proud of you baby, congrats on everything that you have done so far, conquering your fears in each and every way." "I love you so much baby." They kiss more, but then Shane looks at the time and says, "Ryland meet me in an hour at my podcast studio, It's important." Shane puts his shirt back on and heads to his podcast studio, but first, Ryland looks at Shane with so much confusion and love and says, "Alright babe, have fun at your podcast today, see you soon baby, love you so much, I'll miss you when your gone." Shane says, "Thanks Baby, I will have so much fun, can't wait until you see my suprise I have for you today." Ryland kisses Shane for a while on the lips they hug eachother tight, and Ryland waves Shane goodbye. Then Ryland goes back and takes a short nap, and checks his DM's. He daydreams about what Shane's top secret surprise for him might be. Shane is in his podcast and says his begining words and is super excited to begin. While Shane is having fun on his podcast, all of his fans are watching on fullscreen and listening with so much anticipation because they have never seen Shane so excited. The fans all are so intrigued listening for hints, and just really appreciating every word, and everything Shane does on his podcast. Shane after fifty six minutes says, "Omg, the podcast is almost over already, it's only and hour long, just kidding my wonderful boyfriend Ryland is coming on." "We are going to have an extra hour of the podcast talking just about me an my baby Ryland. " Ryland walks in with a fancy suit really unsure what to expect and extremely anxious shaking with chills all over. Ryland is speechless. Ryland expected Shane to have been wearing his red shirt or his green shirt. However, he gasped when he saw Shane wearing a suit with, a pig tie, and is so amazed when Shane tells Ryland that it is new merch. Ryland  says "This merch is so cool, so this was your huge suprise for me? "  Shane is sweating so hard and blushing even harder, Ryland looks at Shane wondering whats going on and waiting for something really big about to happen. Shane gently guides Ryland into the middle of the room. The entire shyland fans watching can't help but cry uncontrolably so suprised and unsure of whats about to happen because Shane is such a queen we cant exactly tell what he is thinking! So then Shane finally kneels down on one knee. He looks at Ryland with so much love in his eyes, and Ryland looks back at him in the exact same way. So Shane finnaly stuns everyone by pulling out a marvelous, shining silver ring with three diamonds making it look like a crown with Ryland's new initials R.D. carved into the ring which Shane shows the audience, and they all gasp so loudly, and crying loudly with so many happy tears. Then finnaly Shane says, "Ryland, daddy, I love you so much, you have given me so much confidence. You are the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my entire life! There is not anyone in the world I would be more blessed to be with, than you. I admire you every day for so many reasons. I had some video's where I bought useless things, but that's because everything that can be physical bought is useless, because all I need is you! You are the true love of my life and I would love 100% to have kids with you, and love them with all my heart." Then Shane says, "I really, really really want to do a husband tag video very soon, as soon as I can so baby, Will you please be the love of my life forever, and start the most fuffiling life ever with me, more specifically Will you marry me, and have kids with me? Ryland looks at Shane with the most shook look on his face every, crying so much! He tells Shane, "Yes of course baby, we can start planning tonight, especially because we never sleep, that's a blessing because we can just talk and be close to each other, laying in bed together planning the best life possible! I am so beyond excited to start my future with you, and the husband tag video can't come fast enough." Shane's massive audience is still crying, even more now, but can not stop watching, videoing and screen shotting the entire experience ready to share all their congrats for Shane and Ryland getting engaged, and how cute it was, if they are not too speechless. Shane and Ryland give each other the biggest, most magical kiss in the world. All of a sudden Shane's podcast producer Jess started playing music that Shane and Ryland started slow dancing to. Some of the songs played for them were Christina Perry's A Thousand Years, Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You, Whitney Houston's Greatest Love of All, Whitney Houston's I Have Nothing, Jason Maraz's I Wont Give Up, Beyonce's Halo, Arianna Grande's Break Free, Big Time Rush's Big Night, One Direction's You and I, One Direction's Little Things, One Direction's Up All Night, One Direction's Everything About You, One Direction's Midnight Memories, and then finally Dylan Gardner sneaks up on them and performs I'm Nothing Without you,  Jess brings out a huge cake that says Congrats Shane and Ryland, Shane cocludes the end of his podcast, and they all celebrate, with a lot of food!