~Prolouge~

----
Nicole kissed her mother on the cheek, she looked at Jacob running off. "Now don't forget your lunch and be good" said her mother in a scolding tone. "Ok, mom I gotta catch up with Jacob or I'll be late to school" she jumped down off the porch steps and began racing across the field as fast as her little legs could carry her. "Hurry up, Nicole" yelled Jacob walking onto the yellow school bus. She sat beside her brother panting. "Weakling" he murmered laughing as Nicole attacked his body. She looked at the cold snowy shapes shaded trees in the white powder. "Come on, I don't want to be late for class" said Jacob jumping off the steps laughing as Nicole tripped over her feet running.
-------
She arrived in class and put pastel blue backpack in a cubby sitting beside Molly her best friend. Molly twisted her head and lifted a nearly noticeable eyebrow. "What took you so long? Are you tired?" Asked Molly. "No, mom was holding me up again almost late, I had to run here" said Nicole smiling showing two missing front teeth. Molly giggled and turned her attention to the board in the front of the class room attempting to figure out the math question. "8+24 huh that's hard, I wish we were learning ABCs again" said Nicole scratching her pencil on her chin. She heard the shutting of the big oak hard to open door open. Mrs. Jingle walked in her black flowing hair bouncing. She carried a brown gross smelling drink. "Morning, class" she said in her light airy voice. "Morning Mrs.Jingle" echoed the class.
-----
The school day moved pretty fast. Soon she was on the bus with Jacob again looking at the fluttering snow. Even though she just doddle in her composition book all day of dancing ghouls and flowers. She looked at the big grassy meadow covered in snow around her house. On the fastest northern point of the meadow stood a big gray mountain many people tried to hike it, but they never did. Well, maybe that's just a rumor. She heard the sound of the bus doors opening at her stop. She ran outside waiting for Jacob to stop talking to Mr.Adams. when he got off they had an intent stare before flinging off thier backpack and racing to the edge of the meadows. Just like thier mother said to never do...

A.N- this is a undertale oc so if you don't know undertale very well I'm sorry but this certain book is not for you, good thing the next books won't
follow the same story line maybe idk. Sorry this chapter was short I'm tired and lazy -BFG

published 11-9-2017