Aquaman Fanfiction

kate(v.o)

have you ever thought of legends or tales. tales that you believe when you were a kid.

the blue night ocean, fishes swimming away, some numbers of them in a row, some not.

KATE(V.O)

tales about knights fighting along demons or a city, a city of water.

greek warrior, buildings of lights and wonders on the wonderful city that would never see by human eyes.

KATE(V.O)

sometimes, with tales and legends sometime they are true.

inside a newsroom, night woman, she in her early 30s, typing away on her computer.

KATE(V.O)

i was just a normal girl, a normal reporter trying to get big. with the big story that would change my career.

a man walks to her, looking over her shoulder. she notices him, she stop typing.

KATE

what do you want, Timmy.

KATE(V.O)

Timmy is the top writer right now. one of the big ones.

timmy

seems like you are trying to get yourself big. again.

KATE

well, try to be the next female one.

TIMMY

right.

KATE

trying to beat the one from the daily planet.

TIMMY

well, you maybe want to give up because boss will never let to be one of them.

he walk away from her and enter into a office. when he did, she look at him, following away. out of the view window, she saw Timmy and her boss talking away.

later she sees Timmy turning into joy and slowing into anger.

Timmy slowing walks out of the office and walks past.

TIMMY

bitch.

KATE(V.O)

seems like, there was a job at the ocean and he didn't get the job. as you can see, he not happy because of that.

she took up and slowing walk out of the room.

on the bay, day, dawn Kate, waiting, looking at the sun set that was waiting for it's something.

a pilot comes along and walks to her.

pilot

lady.

Kate turns her head.

PILOT

we are ready to go.

she walks away from the sunset and walks with the pilot, slowing heading to a chopper, with black high level size.

the Pilot open the side door

PILOT

enter in.

she enters the chopper.

the blades of the cropper spins it's blades, the chopper gets itself off into the sky, the chopper enters into the hovering off the ground, the chopper fly over the base and hovering and flying into the nice, blue, ocean.