A Note From the Author

It has long been my dream to be able to have a book published and while I am not quite to that point seeing as this is only the third draft, this book would never have been possible without the encouragement and advice from an entire host of people too numerous to mention. These people all helped to make my book the best it could be, so any errors (and as this is my first book I am sure there will be some) are my own.

However there are some in particular that I simply must name. First off, thank you to my family and my best friends who have been there through this whole project. It means the world to me.

Next, I simply must thank my number one fan, cheerleader, and sometimes critic, a remarkable young woman; Maddy, this one's for you.

I also owe a great deal of gratitude to Steven Plagman and Nene Thomas, both of whom gave me a great deal of encouragement and pressed me to forge on even if I could not find an editor. If you do not know who these fantastic people are, go look their work up. You won't be disappointed.

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.
All contents herein are subject to applicable copyrights. All rights reserved.