Introducing.... The Ice Mage... Gray Fullbuster!! 💦

There was once a "young" man in Magnolia of a place called Fiore. In Fiore, there was one of top best guild of Magnolia! It was the one and only... Fairy Tail!

He's been there for so many years, he can't even remember... 🤔

~Gray's Past~

For a sad part of Gray, in his past, his parents past away. There was a big mighty 'monster' who took every family away. Luckily, Gray had managed to escape. Cause of his escape, he got to meet a beautiful woman named Ur and she helped find his magic power; Ice.

Pretty soon, Ur died too. She was happy she did and she did it for Gray. The monster had been back and Ur was an ice shield to hold the monster in with her own body. As much as it sounds... There is much more background and details in it.

In the past that wasn't too long was when Ultear, Ur's daughter, had been with Gray for a bit. Not only that, she died saving Gray and his guild. She used time pasting time where she wanted to know how much her life was worth saving Gray and his friends. The answer was one minute; Ultear's life was worth 1 single minute.

Here we are, u reading, me writing. As u would think, "Well, if her life was worth 1 minute, time would go by 1 minute 'late.'" Well, no. It may have been one minute, but made a big difference.

Ur and Ultear, mother and daughter, have saved close friends of him and Gray. Ur was a great teacher, and Ultra, was, well, a good friend to have. Mother and daughter, both have died for a reason; cause of Gray Fullbuster.... The one and only...❄️