Final

This book may make some people feel uneasy; therefore, if the contents make you feel unhappy, stop reading. Although English is used, it is not my native language, so please bear with me if the book is not beautifully written with a large vocabulary and perfect grammar. If you would like to correct any of my future errors, I would be grateful.

......

"Aish!" Mark groaned and crumpled a piece of paper in his desk before tossing it. Mark is hard at work on their comeback, and he is writing lyrics, but nothing comes to his mind. He can't think straight, but he needs to finish them before this weekend because he also needs to contribute to the songwriting and arrangement.

The issue is that he can't concentrate. Mark is currently irritated.

"That is the 127th piece of paper you have thrown today, Mark Hyung. Before you go to bed, clean up your messes!" Jisung commented that he sounded like he was scolding Mark, and he bit the last piece of pizza for tonight. How does the youngest know that the crumpled papers are already 127?

"I know!"

"Ah, Haechan hyung is sleeping next to Jeno hyung again. So, I'll be your roommate for the rest of the days. He already informed our manager so don't bother. I will behave hyung." Added Jisung, what he said just made Mark caught off guard.

"Again? Hey, it's been a week." his complaints, a pucker between his eyebrows appeared.

"He said it's very comfortable to sleep with Jeno hyung." the younger said.

Mark appeared to be dissatisfied with what he had just heard, and he despised it. Is Haechan still angry? He didn't mean to hurt him that day, and it's all his fault. Mark was stressed and tired that day, so he felt sorry for Haechan because he vented his frustrations to the boy who didn't do anything. He's truly sorry. After that, the younger one began to avoid him. Instead of Mark, he's clinging to Jeno, which irritates him greatly. Even Mark was perplexed as to why.

He wanted to apologize, but a part of him is kind of afraid, for what reason? He didn't know. What's happening?

"I'm done. Hyung, I'll go to bed first. Bye." and the maknae rushed off to their room while yawning.

Mark left alone. It's already 11:25 pm and he is still not sleepy. He was thinking about the incident that happened that day. Mark didn't hate Haechan. Actually he's happy whenever he is with him. He shouldn't talk if he is stressed. It will be a mess if he talks.

"Ahh! I'll just sleep." Before going to bed, he jotted down his thoughts and washed his hands. When he walks into his room, it feels empty; it always does. He sighed deeply and shook his head before falling asleep. Jisung has already fallen asleep; that was quick

*

"Ah Haechan-ah please!" Jeno whined, removing Haechan's arms from hugging him behind but Haechan didn't bother to put off his arms. He loves to hug Jeno. Jeno is always fluffy and loves to cling to him.

"Shut up. I'm still sleepy. It's very comfortable here."

Jeno let out a long sigh and simply gave up. He's not going to win against Haechan anyway. Haechan is acting like a baby with him, but he can't complain because the boy is adorable. He enjoys his cuteness. Jeno is a wonderful person.

"Yah! Get to your feet!!" Mark stormed into the youngsters' room. He didn't even bother knocking and went straight to Haechan who pulled Jeno's shirt and hugged him tightly, oblivious to Mark's presence. Well, Haechan is still drowsy.