Chapter one: Coronation Day

"Mam? just to remind you, your coronation is in a week's time..." the maid paused before sighing and walking away. Elsa didn't answer, she never answered, because if she did, the maid would have come in, and if the maid had came in, Elsa could of hurt her, like all though's years ago.

(flashback)

"Elsa, catch me!"

"Anna! slow down!"

(Anna falls)

"Anna! Anna! its OK, its gonna be OK!"

"MAMA, PAPA!"

(flashback ends)

Tears slowly started to fall down her face, but froze before they hit the floor, then, thin layers of icy frost spread around the room. "No, No, No, Conceal it, don't feel it. Don't let it show!" she said, quickly pulling on her concealing glove's before breaking down and crying. Unaware of a particular winter spirit, who was watching from the window with a look of sorrow on his usually happy face.

One Week Later

"Presenting, Queen Elsa of Arendall!" Elsa glides out onto the stage, looking regal as ever. "Presenting Princess Anna of Arendall!" Anna stumbles onto the stage, nearly falling flat on her face but the royal speaker caught her. Elsa and Anna stood next to one another, "Hi." Elsa said. "Hi? oh.. OH Hi me?" Anna said, quickly. Elsa nodded. "you look beautiful." Elsa replied. "Oh, you look beautifuller- i mean.. not fuller! but more beautiful." Anna stutted. Elsa chuckled. "thank-you." Elsa said. "so this is what a party looks like." Elsa said. "yeah, its warmer than i thought." Anna said. "and what is that smell?" they both sniffed. "CHOCOLATE!" they both stated.

Later In The Evening

"I SAID ENOUGH!" Elsa said before swinging her hand in a defensive manner. Sharp icicles formed from the spot where she waved. Anna and everyone else gasped in shock. words like monster, evil and witch were whispered around the room, but Elsa had already fled.

AN) I hope you enjoyed! I'm a huge JELSA fan so it wont be long till that happens.