Chapter One~ War

For centuries, humans and vampires had been fighting. No one knew where the vampires came from, but once they were known, they quickly started to take over the world, killing the humans and destroying kingdoms. They killed so many royal families, that most of the remaining kingdoms decided to combine and make one big kingdom for the surviving humans. The new, bigger kingdom was ruled by the Ichinose family, seeing that they paid the most for the construction and were the only blood royal family left, the other royal families were royal because of marriage, they weren't born into royality.

The vampires also had a kingdom, but it was underground and hidden from the humans. They've only had one queen the entire time they were conquering the humans. Krul Tepes. There was no such thing as a royal family since vampires couldn't reproduce, but Krul handpicked some vampires to join the "royal family". One being who she deemed as her son, Mikaela Shindo, who she found when she was destroying a kingdom.

The current head of the Ichinose family, Guren Ichinose and the vampire Queen, Krul Tepes, had decided to sign a peace treaty, but that wouldn't be enough to settle a war that had been going on for centuries, so they arranged a marriage between their only sons, Yuichiro Ichinose and Mikaela Tepes.

But will that even be enough to stop the war? Will it be enough to stop the path of death. Who even started the war between the humans and vampires?