::PROLOGUE::

(This is like a little prologue poem or something)

My blood is red, my heart is black, where ever I came from, I wish to never go back. My eyes reflect what I once was, an innocence which I can never get back. The mind and soul can only take so much before it becomes broken like this world we live in. My ragged breath, and stinging lungs as I cry out into the world for what it has become. My mind and eyes become hazy as I come crashing down to the ground, the coldness seeping closer as the darkness tries to swallow my mind.
I can hear my heart beat slow down to an eerie silence, I can hear the whispers that call out my name. I feel a cold numbness take over my body as I lay up staring into a black abyss. I tried to opened my mouth to scream for help, but nothing came out.
As I tried again a huge shot of pain when through my body as if I was being electrocuted. I gasped and my face twists into agony. I start hearing voices and shouts but they seem so far away. Another bolt of electricity shoot through my body, I hear a faint beat in my ears. I look over and there is a really tall man, he is standing above me, just looking down. Even though I've never really meet him or talked to him, He.. gives me a safe and familiar feeling, sorta a happy feeling, something I haven't felt in a really long time. I weakly smile and reach my hand out to him, he seems to be deep in thought so did'nt notice me. I screamed out in agonizing pain, it just seems to echo through out the empty space. Another bolt of electricity went threw my body making me cry out in pain, the beating is getting louder and so is the voices. He sharply turned his head toward me. He did something that I've never expected.. He spoke.
But.. he has no mouth nor face.. He said to me in a soft tone. "It'll be okay,  just stay with me child ". My head felt like and elephant was stepping on it. I grimaced and turned my head, the room looked like a bunch of static. As I close my eyes, I felt him take my hand and gently kiss it. " We will meet again, my dear d-!$%#@=&.. " and with that I feel his presence leave my side. I start to see fading light, another jolt of electricity shot through my body. I tried to keep my eyes open as the darkness fade and white has taken over my sight. I hear the voices more clearly now, but they're still muffled. A woman spoke, she sounded kind.
" She was fighting hard, we almost lost her..", I hear another person, this time it was a man. He hold a tone of intelligence, " Yes, but nurse, considering she did fall off a building. She's quite lucky she's alive. ". The woman hummed in agreement " Yes, doctor. That is true.. But I'm surprised she doesn't have a single scratch on her.. " she says in astonishment.

The voices began to fade back out and I hear nothing.. but a kind voice of man that spoke with worry in a father like tone." My child, you have taken quite a fall.., It's almost time for you to come home.. where you really belong.. ".

Then there was
nothing..

•~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~•

Hello!, I'm very sorry this is kinda short
But!, I kinda want you guys the concept of this. -♥-

I'll leave for now!

Bai! 😚