"you did not"

"What are you talking about McGill?" I pulled myself up and crossed my arms, giving him a glare.

"Oh nothing. I just thought after the whole fight thing, Adam was gonna finish what he started. Said so himself." McGill looked extremely pleased with himself, so much so that I could tell it was a flat out lie.

"Oh really? Well you know what I think? I think you can take that lie and shove it right up your-"

Tweet!

"Alright Hawks lets bring it in!"

Connie looked nervous. "Ella just forget about them. They're just trying to get in your head."

Larson gave me a wave as the Hawks skated over to Coach Reilly. I growled and followed Connie over to the bench.

_

We were all set to stand in the middle of the rink for the national anthem. Both teams across from each other in lines. We all shared glares with each other. Our team looked a lot les menacing then the Hawks. Adam looked like he might puke, Jesse stared at him with uncertainty, and Goldberg looked like he was about to fall asleep.

The song ended and Coach Reilly yelled out a "Let's go!" to his team and Coach gave us one as well.

We skated over to the bench to figure out the last little details. It was hard to hear over the "win win win!" being chanted over and over again. Ugh that was gonna cause some ringing in my ears.

"Alright Ducks lets get fired up!" Coach started our chant and we all joined in.

"Quack quack quack quack quack quack quack gooooooooo Ducks!" We all cheered and skated on the ice to our positions. I was starting.

"Hey Ella, Banks!" Jesse called. Adam and I turned. "Don't forget what side you're on." I rolled my eyes and Adam slipped his helmet over his face.

I was against McGill for the puck drop. He grinned at me and I just stared at him.

The puck was dropped and I was immediately pinned between Larson and McGill who threw me to the ground. "Traitor!"

I groaned and held my head. "Ella are you okay?" Coach called. "I'm good!" I got up and winced in pain as I skated towards everyone.

Charlie now had the puck after getting it away from the Hawks. He passed it over to Adam who was pushed against the wall and to to ground. I grimaced and Larson skated away with the puck. I sighed. This was gonna be a long game.

Guy had it down in their territory now but it was only a matter of time before McGill swooped in. And he did. He knocked Guy down and skated to our end. Goldberg jumped at him falling down in the process. McGill circled around the net and made a shot from the side. It went in and the Hawks cheered and patted each other on the backs.

Soon enough the score was 3-0. Coach called a timeout to get our heads back in the game. "Don't be scared of them Ducks. That's what they want."

We skated back out, ready to give this game another chance. The first play the Hawks got the puck but Charlie quickly got it back. I cheered. He passed it down to Banks and I was really hoping we would score. McGill came quickly up behind him and knocked him down. I gasped. The puck still slid in. The Ducks fans went wild and I smiled wide.

My smile quickly faded when I realized Adam hadn't moved. I rushed over to him, lying on the ice. Larson was already crouched there.

"Adam? Adam?" I shook his shoulder and then stood up the face McGill. "What did you do?"

He smirked. "My job."

I screamed and tackled him. "I. Hate. You!" I yelled with each punch. Peter and Jesse were quick to pull me off of him.