1

ADDISON'S POV

It's been us three since I can remember. Addison, Ethan and Grayson. We've been through everything together considering that our parents are best friends and we live next door to each other.

Ethan has always had feelings for me, he has since we were seven.
I love Ethan, I do, but it's always been Grayson for me. It always will be Grayson.
I've been in love with him since the 8th grade. We've been dating for four years.

According to high school, him and I are known as the 'perfect high school couple'.
Honestly I couldn't care less about how people see us or what people think of us.
As long as I have him, nothing else matters.

We do everything together. Go on adventures, vacations, eat, sleep, cook, everything. Ethan tags a long a lot too. We are like the three best friends; inseparable.

Claire joined our group this year. Of course she's no where near as close of friends as us three but I love her.

In my opinion, I live the perfect life that I could ever want. I never take anything for granted, I respect those and others around me, I live with no rules.

So, my names Addison Parks, 17 years old. Dirty blond and blue eyes. I've been a cheerleader since I was four. It's been one of the main things that keeps me sane.

____

"Grayson! Grayson! Grayson!" The crowd screamed. I looked up into the stands seeing everyone's fists pump up and down.

I held my pomp pomp close to my chest as I turned back towards the field. The players were all bent down into their huddle. 7 seconds on the clock; tied game.

We have to win this game if we want to go to the state championship. We have to.

Grayson's helmet lifted above the others, turning in my direction. I smiled widely, nodding my head up and down.

He smiled trough his helmet making my entire body go warm even though the air was ice cold.

"Ready break!" They all said in sync.
Lined up, they all bent down, ready to defend the quarterback-Grayson.

"Come on babe. You've got this." I mumbled to myself.
"Ready, set hut!" They released the ball to Grayson and the crowd started roaring.

Grayson shifted on his feet multiple times, looking for someone to throw to.

He swung his arm and threw the ball earning a gasp from the crowd. Everyone watched as the ball traveled its yards. 30 yards. 40 yards. 50 yards. 60 yards. It started falling downwards towards the end zone.

"Ethan!" I yelled nervously. The ball landed smoothly into his hands making the crowd go insane! The buzzer went off. "Touch down, Jaguars!" The speaker preached.

Everyone in the stands started going crazy, jumping down onto the field.

"Yes!" I jumped up and down. My feet started sprinting towards the center of the field towards Grayson. His eyes caught onto mine as he took off his helmet.

I ran into his arms, wrapping my arms around his sweaty neck. His hands tightly gripped my waist as he lifted me off the ground.

"You did it!" I pulled away to look at his face.
"Couldn't have done it without you cheering me on." His lips pealed away from each other as he smiled.

My cheeks became hot from his choice of words. His eyes fell to my lips as he leaned in kissing me. I kissed back with no thought about it.

"Grayson! Ethan! Grayson! Ethan!" Everyone started shaking Grayson's body to hype him up causing our lips to depart.