Meeting new people

All I remember from the night my life changed was the feeling of the ice chilling me to the bone, a beautiful crimson liquid dripping from my side and people yelling my name in the distance as my vision grew blurry and the darkness took over.......

6 Months Earlier

*RING RING* 6:20 am the clock read as I groaned turning the alarm off and rolling over cuddling back into my messy pillowed covered bed falling back into a light slumber. Only to be woken up again by my mother 10 minutes later saying

"Baby girl you need to get dressed breakfast is on the table, I am heading downstairs to get ready for work have a good day!"

I replied with a simple "Ok mom"

        Before I jumped out of bed grabbing my soft blue fuzzy blanket and wrapping myself around it as I walked sluggishly to the table for a simple breakfast of milk and pop tarts. After eating, I return to my darkroom and flip the light on and get ready for the long day ahead of me.

The first day back to school as a sophomore.......oh great another year of torture and torment. 

I walk through the doors of the school passing the welcoming committee while being lost in my thoughts but I was interrupted by the writing all over my locker reading "WELCOME BACK TO HELL YOU BITCH!"

As I look around for the culprit I spot Beth and Grace laughing and smirking at me from a ways down the hall. They must have done this they have always hated me. I get into my locker to put down my books, only to find that the new group of transfer students have the lockers surrounding mine. As I close my locker I turn to see the boys struggling to open their lockers until the guy next to me looks at me and says

"Excuse me but is there some kind of trick to getting this thing open??"

"Yeah...you have to juggle the lock after you put in the code like this" I reach over and jiggle the lock and it opens and I hand the taller boy the lock.

"Thanks. By the way my names  Ryley Stewart Whats your name?"

"Katheryn. Nice to meet you" I say barely above a whisper worried if he gets caught talking to me he will be another target of this high school social hierarchies. I turn on my heels and basically run to my first-period classroom hoping nothing horrible will happen to Ryley after he talked with me.

I get into my math class with 15 minutes till the beginning of class as I find somewhere in the back of the class to sit and settle in before anyone else comes into the classroom. I greet my teacher Mr.Adams as I pass him by.

*skip 15 minutes* (Ring-Ring)

First period has started Mr. Adams has started off with his introduction speech while I stare off into space through the frosty window, only to be interrupted by four tall handsome boys walking into the room late...but I recognize one of those faces isn't that Ryley?

Mr.Adams  says " You must be the new students I have been waiting for. Please introduce yourselves to the class."

Ryley steps up and starts off " Hi I am Ryley Stewart we all just transferred over from NorthCreek to be apart of your high school hockey program."

"Hi I am Lucian Furno. Nice to meet you all" as he winks in the direction of Beth and Grace.

(and he's a playboy, girls better watch out he might break your heart)

"Hola everyone I am Parker Rosenkrantz. It's a pleasure to meet you all!"

"Ohayo my name is Spencer Haynes. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you"

Mr.Adams quickly tells the boys "Looks like the only open seats are over by Ms. Muzzy" they all come over and sit in the seats surrounding me.

(Oh no what do I do??? If they talk to me they could be in my situation or worse they could bully me just like the others......what will they do??) I look up only to be greeted with their smiling faces and Ryley staring at me........

_______________________________________________________________________________

Authors note

Hi, guys, my name is Katy, I know this story is rough and needs work but I will try and work on improving my writing. If anyone wants they can leave comments for corrections or idea for the rest of the book. Thanks for reading!

Until next time. What will happen to the new kids stuck with the nerd the world will just have to wait and see....

-Katy