Realization

A/N - Dedicated to swatiagarwal001 . Thank you for encouraging me to post it here & to itssanjh , for fulfilling all of my stupid silly desires even if its totally out of your comfort zone. 😍😘

                                                                             ~~~

Shravan was in his cabin waiting for Sumo. She had texted him earlier saying she wanted to meet him for he had taken undue advantage of her friendship. And now she wanted to close all the accounts. He assumed that she wanted a closure for all this. Things were not going well between them; their friendship was tainted due to a lot of misunderstandings. He was pacing to and fro trying to pin point the reason for such a message.

He sat on his chair reminiscing the good old days when his memory drifted off to a certain incident when he had to wait for her for 5 long hours. Suman had totally forgotten that she had called him to meet. And he stood there at their meeting place awaiting her arrival. And when she did, she had laughed at him for waiting for her. He cringed remembering that. History was repeating itself yet again. And he felt pity on his state. He was brought out of his trance when his cabin door opened.

"Shravan, Shravan I am really sorry. Mein actually" Suman had started off but was cut in by Shravan, "Aane mein late ho gayi, yahi na?" He completed with a wry smile.

She nodded unsure of what was to follow now. He continued saying " You know ye , I am sorry mein pehle bhi bahut baar sun chukka hu infact bachpan se yahi toh sunta aaya hu mein." Suman stood there with a confused look. "Aise 50, nahi ,100, nahi 200 incidents ginwa sakta hu mein tumhe. ginvau?" He had stated.

"Shravan" Suman was about to reason him when he cut in yet again, "Bachpan se yahi toh karti aayi ho tum. Mein tumhara homework karu, cycle ka puncture thik karu, Tumhare peche peche bhaagu. Aur tum? Tum prom pe kisi aur ke sath jao. Muje bulao aur bhool jao khelo mere sath." Her eyes widened at the sudden mention of prom. Where was this all coming from?

She just stood gaping at him, while he continued, "Sab jaanti thi tum, sab jaanti ho. Phir bhi yahi karti thi aur yahi karti ho. Aur sabke baad, I am sorry. Meri feelings meri emotions ki na tumhe parwaa thi aur na hi aaj hai."

"Shravan. Ek minute ye sab tum kya bol rahe ho, mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai. Mein kya jaanti thi tab bhi aur ab bhi kya jaanti hu. Infact wo message tak maine tumhe galti se bhej diya tha, mein." Suman had finally started with her explanation but clearly he was in no mood to listen. "Galti se bhej diya tha? Matlab? Sab jaan bhooj ke karti ho tum!" Said Shravan, with a disgusted look on his face.

"Shravan, mein ye sab jaan bhooj ke kyon" Suman was trying to make him understand but he yelled back at her saying "Achaa lagta hai tumhe ye jaan ke ki mein tume miss kar raha hu!"

Suman stood there perplexed. Realization dawned upon Shravan that he had suddenly let out his feelings. Why did he have to get carried away always?

He just walked past her and left the office. He was pissed off with himself for saying that to her, of all the people in the world, to her who did not even care for him.

Suman could not comprehend what had happened. Even before she realized he had stormed out of the office, but she went after him limping, as she was yet to recover from her sprained ankle. She called out his name, but he paid no heed and just walked into the house and slammed the door shut.

"Bahut gusse mein hai." She thought and so she decided to go home. She certainly needed to sort some things out before confronting him again.

She drove off remembering all that had happened... She was feeling very guilty for all she had done. "Acha lagta hai tumhe ye jaan ke ki mein tumhe miss kar raha hu!" This kept ringing in her ears on repeat mode.