☣Impressive☣

"Brenner! Give me back my child!!" It was Mrs. Ives, the woman who had wanted her girl back after them both being torn apart. I saw her with a gun, a contraption father told me not to be aimed for, which I was. Mrs. Ives had the gun pointed straight for my head, and it didn't seem like she was going to regret it, either. In fact, this had caused the entire building to quiver at the sight of this. All of the people who worked there still at least had hearts, and mainly because I was their boss' daughter. It was pretty frightening for the two girls in the 'Rainbow Room', my father called it. 008 and 011, they were experiments for father, and they were both sitting there, silently watching Mrs. Ives about to pull the trigger on me.

What surprised me was that when she pulled the trigger, nothing came out, even though most could see it was fully loaded with lead bullets. Obviously, all of us stood still, employees didn't even blink at the sight before their eyes. At least it hadn't lasted long, because two bodyguards had managed to get their hands on Mrs. Ives, and pulled her into a van. It hadn't confused father when he came into the lobby, running towards me with beads of sweat rolling down his face. "My sweet child, are you alright?" Although the alarmed look on his wrinkled face, he kept his calm posture as he had wiped the tears that had strung down my eyes with his thumb. I nodded to him slowly. The tears that had been wiped away came back, and instead stayed there when father left me alone, again.

Instead, he went towards the girls in the Rainbow Room, and consoled them, leaving me alone to suffer again. The fact had burned in my head when I felt uncomfortable, just standing in front of the door. My tears had dried away, and the feeling in my legs had returned. However, the burning had remained in the depths of my brain, never ending it's torture. My legs had started to move on their own, as I approached the elevator with no emotion left on my face. The emotion had disappeared a long time ago, as it had been drained from me because I had a lack of imagination. Before my small brain comprehended it, I was sitting at my small desk, with clean to dusty old books in front of me, either dictionaries or thesaurus'.

Let's be real, even when I was the first to contain these 'Superhuman' abilities, father still makes me his second choice. Well, it'd be rather better if it was said third choice, only because he's more interested in two children than I. Ever since he had gotten them both, he had cut all his social ties with me, and was stuck in the lab 24/7, doing experiments on his new 'Children'. I'd have to admit, even for a small three and a half year old like me, I was completely and utterly jealous of 008 and 011. They had the same things I had- scratch that, I had much more than them, and yet I'm still ignored by father as if I was never real! I had everything he could ever need! I had better powers than them, I had better language use than them, and I had the looks of mother more than them-!

Mother...

Oh how I wished she could be here to take care of me, but the only person I'm stuck with is an old, selfish man. I don't really think that of father, but by the definitions I read from my dictionaries, he's definitely described like that.

No wonder I'm great at describing and narrating more than the author does-

(Hey!! Shut your trap, there's a fourth wall right here! Have some respect, brat!!!)

Back to the storyline, I began to re-read the thesaurus, for the fifth time today. It seemed more like hours when I finished it again, although it was only just forty-five minutes. Honestly, while I read it, out loud(because it helps), I forgot to notice my door was open, and someone had walked inside.

It was a girl, one from the Rainbow Room, to be exact. I now noticed she had overheard my reading, and not only that, but waltzed into my room like it wasn't meant to be avoided. Just to make sure it was obvious, it was 011, the most valorous out of the two. In a way, I almost thought I was taller than her. To my dismay, I was extremely mistaken, and she was also said by father that she was a year older, too. She was found sitting in a chair, to which she shuffled next to mine, and read the words as I stared at her. She was heard mumbling, words that weren't all that easy to say, in 011's opinion. But I'm only guessing, since she's less smarter than I am.

Actually, she coped with saying most of the words aloud, even when the door was still open. I sighed, not being able to communicate with her, but at least showing her the way out was my only option. And there I went, strutting towards the open door, after jumping off of my roll chair. I pointed at the door, and then proceeded to point at her. "This is the way out, please leave." And of course, I said it politely but with gritted teeth. Sadly, I wasn't heard properly, as if I said it onto deaf ears, and 011 giggled at me. I had clicked my tongue, and walked to the girl. I opened out my arms, ready for her to jump off the chair. However, all that came to me was 011 giving me a bone-crushing hug. After all, she was only a child. A child that I didn't want to take care of, of course.

"Winsome!" She said it quite loudly, and perfectly as well. It had meant something that even I didn't want to know anymore. My cheeks had reddened, and I finally heard someone else enter to save me from dying inside. In fact, they were too late, because it felt like my brain had melted and reformed again. "011! Is this where you've been running off to?" Father was the mystery person who entered my room, and picked up 011 from trying to suffocate me. Sadly, the action 011 said earlier didn't go unnoticed this time when she pointed at me, "Winsome!" Again, she said it with no trouble, and father had understood, by the look his face was shown. The heat in my head didn't vanish when father followed 011's gaze, which landed on me. Before I began to stutter out an apology, father let out a loud laugh. But just to be frank, the laughing had hurt my eardrums whilst getting up from the floor.

"Let's be off now, 011, I'm sure you've had enough here." And so they both left my room.

What surprised me, however, was the small whimper I had heard from 011 when they left me in my lonely room.

🔅🔅🔅🔆🔆🔆🔅🔅🔅

"Find Eleven! She's the key to ending all of this! Find her, and do not stop!!!"

🔅🔅🔅🔆🔆🔆🔅🔅🔅

Behind the scenes~

"Finn! Did you take my vanilla slice?!"

Snickers were heard throughout the staff room, a group of four being the culprits who were emitting the sound in the first place. Suddenly, a black haired girl turned the corner and into the staff room, to appear before the four. "Who. Took. My. Slice." The group's snickers stopped, and quickly started nudging each other. "We don't know, Rae, do you have any clues?"

The group do four started laughing in sync, causing the black haired girl to be even more infuriated than she was before. "Don't listen to them, Rae-bae." Suddenly, smooth arms were linked to her stomach, meaning someone was hugging her from behind. "And by the way, Gaten ate it." All hell then broke loose.

"Traitor!!" It was said that Gaten never came back into the staff room, until he had bought Rae another vanilla slice for the rest of the day.

Back in the staff room, was Millie hugging her awesome girlfriend from behind, also whispering small compliments in Rae's ear.

What a day, what a day..