Prologue

Jonas Readston...

That was my given name at times I kinda realized only think I was born here for a reason and  that is pretty much reading books...well judging from my it is like Reads-ton you know but never mind my name I grew up especially from a loving and caring family that supported everything in my life I was even lucky to have my little dog Scout it might not look like it but he is a bit eccentric but that what makes him Scout and I would never forget the books I got especially from my parents every birthday,christmas,halloween etc...

But all changed when I entered my first year highschool

"This sucks like for real", as I hear chattering in the distance with the tree's as my shade entering my newly highschool life At...

My inner dialogue was interrupted by a group of girls rushing in to enter the school, I dropped my books in the process.

Instead of complaining I just kneeled and picked up my books and go on with my day, I hate being noticed I don't like being eccentric nor energetic I only want to be peaceful.

As I was gonna pick up my last book that was on the ground my phone slid off my chest pocket dropping to the ground.

I picked up my first book then suddenly, a girl ran over my phone stepping on it in the process and leaving my phone in shards with a cracked screen.

I immediately took it and tried to look where the girl went, but unlucky me I only saw a blur of dots considering my current condition.

I don't have good eyes at all.

It may be literal or figurative but I cannot see what's coming nor read facial expressions properly I am not one of the guys who are "normal".

As I painfully looked at my screen, though it was shattered it was still working.

I'll find out about her once I'm done for the day.

If I could even find her.

Just you wait....

You won't see what's coming.

A nerd with a book I guess....