Chapter 1_bremnin forest

Violet p.o.v
My name is violet and am a goth,you know dark make up and all darky stuff.I just moved here and going to my new school callediridum high,I was with my mom she was driving in her  ford car she told me to vally (nickname) stay out of trouble dear and no using of power,yeah you heard me right my life secret is that am a witch.we are at school now my mom said,I shrugged while going to the entrance of the school I got lots of glares well may be because am a goth I saw a girl she was like me she said her name Is Elena but insisted I call her ellen well I kinda supriesed she had a gang of goths around her which was awesome the I met this guy he's a goth also his name is jace felix I knewi heard that name before in the wizard and witch council but not so sure.
Jace p.o.v
I saw this goth she's beautiful i know goths aren't supposed to have feelings but I do she seems to put a smile on my face I think her name is violet she really pretty for a goth you know and I like her and am going tell her am a wizard even though it's a sin in witch world but it's worth trying.
Violet p.o.v
I met a guy named jace felix he is very cute a lovely he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes happily , then the principal ruined our happy moment.
Principal p.o.v
Welcome student were going camping on an excursion to breminin forest,violet your mother gave me a note so your going.
Violet p.o.v
I went to check the bus list and I was with jace which was hard without me blabbing.
Jace p.o.v
I was sharing a seat with my crush and I may just screw it drilling in her navy blue eyes

Hey guy watch out for the next chapter