Chapter 1 : The Guy On Instagram

J = Jackson

D= Dylan

N = Nicole

Jackson has gone through a rough breakup with Aaron. Jackson always knew their relationship was toxic. Aaron always made him feels small, little, he treated Jackson like a child. Aaron said they'll still stay friends and there would be no beef between the two, Jackson got no say in whether they would keep in contact or not, he didn't want beef but he really wanted to stand up for himself for once. " You're wrong, You're stupid " the insults kept on coming. When Aaron was mad, Jackson was scared. Scared of being hurt, but Aaron would always apologise and say he'll never do it again like always and kiss Jacksons cheeks. The whole Younow of them explaining their breakup Jackson bawled his eyes out the whole time, Aaron nothing but faking. He wanted to end the bond between him and Aaron but he loved him so much. It was toxic.

J was scrolling through his phone while talking to his friend Nicole on the phone. Nicole was always a great friend of Jacksons and it hurt her to see him so upset over a douche-bag.

N : Hey Jackson?

J : Yeah?

N : There's this super hot gay wrestler on Instagram that I think you would be cute with.

J : Okay then? I'm not sure if I want to be with someone for awhile.

N : You don't have to get with him or anything, look at his photos and enjoy them. It'll make you happier.

J : Fine whats his username?

N : " Dylan Geick " Geick spelt G-e-i-c-k all together.

J : Thanks, i'll search him now.

J : Holy shit he's actually really fucking hot?

N : I know right! Look, hes your age as well. Not forcing you or anything but I think you should inbox him.

J : Nah i'm way out of his league!

N : Don't be hard on yourself babe, be strong and message him. From looking through his profile he seems to be super intelligent. He sings, loves poetry, likes kids, smart. Perfect husband material.

Jackson looked through Dylan's profile for awhile in silence, reading every caption and looking at every detail in every photo.

J : Dylan is really good at wrestling too not to mention?

N : Come on, message him already! Give it a shot!

J : Fine! Okay! I just hope he doesn't disappoint me.

Jackson clicked the inbox button and typed a simple message " Hey! Whats up? " it said. After staring at the screen and debating to send it or to delete it, Jackson pressed send.

J : Did it!

N : Brave boy! I have to go and get productive. Message me when he responds.

J : Or if he responds. Bye!

Jackson hit the end call button. " I bet he's just going to leave me on read. " Jackson said to himself out loud while he pushed his phone away and rolled over onto his back, putting his hands over his face.

He got hungry not long after so he walked over to his nearest Starbucks and got a drink and a brownie. Comfort food. J just sat in silence while slowly eating his food and sipping his drink. A group of girls walked up to him and asked for his number for " their friend " which Jackson saw no other girls stand anywhere close to them. He just awkwardly explained to them that he's gay but it was nice to ask, they all just huffed and said it's an excuse that they've all heard before and stormed off.

J walked back to his apartment alone, cold, ready to curl up into a little ball and fall asleep. Still no reply from Dylan.

Authors note : Sorry this chapters kind of crappy but I hope you liked it. Please inbox me some feedback and give me a follow :). I'll be uploading more chapters ASAP.