Chapter 1

It was a Tuesday morning for Gabriel. He was sick the week before and this previous Monday, so he had a lot of work to catch up on that he was so not looking forward to. But none the less, Gabe knew he had to go to school. So he got out of bed, got dressed and got to school. Gabe and his two brothers, Castiel and Lucifer, walked onto the campus. When they walked inside a handsome tall male caught Gabriel's eye. It was Sam Winchester, a guy Gabe has had a crush on since the beginning of time, as well as his best friend. Sam turned towards Gabe and walked over. "Hey Gabe, where have you been" Sam said in a concerted tone of voice. Gabe caught himself staring to which Sam responded with "The principal told me to help you catch up on your work. He also said we could work in the library for as long as we need until you're caught up." Gabe signed 'Isn't that a bad idea? I mean we are best friends'. "Yes, but you will get work done, and we can work at your rate." Gabe signed to Sam 'Can we go to the library, it has a lot less people, and we are probably going to spend all day in there'. "Yeah sure" Sam responded.

~Time skip to the library~

Sam and Gabe were in the most secluded part of the library (Get your mind out of the gutter). Gabe was selectively mute and preferred to not talk, but when he was around Sam, he wouldn't stop talking.

"What do you want to start on first?" Sam said getting out the work the principal gave him.

"Let me wake up some more Samoose" Gabe said laying his head down. Sam knew when Gabe was tired, he wouldn't do anything. So Sam got up and got out a bag of 'Dum Dums' from his bag.

"If you promise me you'll work when you're awake, I'll give you a lolli pop for every assignment you complete" Sam said knowing this would get Gabe to work as soon as possible.

"Why must you used my weakness against me?!" Gabe groaned.

"Hey, I'm letting you wake up!" Sam said chuckling to himself.

"Hey...Didn't Cassie and Dean-o get together while I was out?" Gabe asked sitting up.

"Yeah, I think they are adorable. It's kind of like a dream come true for Dean." Sam said

"How so?" Gabe asked with a questioning look on his face.

"Dean's had a crush on Cas for like 5 years." Sam said laying back in his chair.

"Oh yeah. Man, I'd love to end up with my crush." Gabe said not noticing what he just said.

"Wait...since when does the trickster have a crush?" Sam said wanting to know who his best friends crush was.

"I'm not getting out of here until I tell you, am I?" Gabe said realizing that he would have to confess.

"Nope" Sam said looking directly at Gabe.

"If someone told me that I would be confessing to my crush today, I wouldn't believe them" Gabe said in a hushed tone that only Sam could hear.

"Wait....what..." Sam was confused. 'Did Gabe just confess to me?' Gabe just stayed quiet. "Gabe...did you just....did you just confess to me?" Sam said surprised. Gabe wasn't looking at Sam.

"Well...ummm....this is awkward...ummm" Gabe stood up and moved to walk away, but Sam stopped him by grabbing his wrist. "Sam, please. I made everything awkward...I don't even know why you hang out with me...I always get you in trouble." Gabe said still not looking at Sam.

"Gabe, look at me" Sam said. Gabe slowly looked at Sam. Sam saw tears in his eyes. "Why are you crying? There's nothing to cry about. Everything is fine" Sam said pulling Gabe into a hug.