☆Human!Felidae- Francis x Felicity☆

"I'm home!" Francis called out as the front door closed its sound ringing through the house. Felicity emerged from the kitchen as he set his coat down on the sofa ,Soft rain pattering on the windowpanes as relentless downpour continued outside.

"Oh so he finally returns from work does he? Also get your coat off the sofa it's probably soaking judging by the storm which is going on." Francis rolled his eyes but moved it anyway hanging it over a nearby chair.

"Sorry I'm back so late I got held up there's been a new murder case I had to deal with down at the station." He sighed moving over to Felicity and wrapping his arms around her loosely. "Were the family there?" She asked softly resting her head on his shoulder. "Yeah ... I just hope we solve it. "

"I'm sure you will baby there's no better person for the job. Everyone knows that. "

"Thanks darling." He sighed ruffling her short blue hair with his hand. "Are you going to bed now? It's pretty late you know." Felicity shook her head ,pulling back from Francis's embrace and turning on the TV. She grabbed the remote off a coffee table before flicking through the channels idly. "Why not?" Francis questioned yawning. All the overworking was taking its toll and nothing sounded better than dozing off. "The rains too loud." She mumbled unseeing blue eyes meeting his.

"Well I'm not letting  you spend the night down here alone." He flopped back on the sofa patting the spot next to him. Felicity smirked slightly as she cuddled up to him the TV still adding low background noise as it's light illuminated the room. 

"Maybe I should come home late more often if this is how it's gonna be." Francis purred smugly watching as her face steeled.

"You DARE-!"

"I know I know I'm joking." He replied amusement clear in his voice. 

"Just make sure you don't make this habit ok?"

"Of course I wont we're gonna have a son to take care of soon and I want to be here with you." He smiled softly.

"Every step of the way."

☆ I spent so long writing this omfg , I'm actually pretty proud of this shit. I love felidae so much though so it was worth it.sorry it's rushed☆

♧also I have so many human felidae head canons it's unbelievable lol I'll probably post those at some point◇