Preface

Number Twelve and I follow the Garde, protecting them, keeping track of them

Number Twelve and I follow the Garde, protecting them, keeping track of them. We thought the worst was over when Five was killed.

Twelve and I are Garde, but we are not like them. We do not have the charm that binds them, yet we know when a Garde dies, because another cut is made into a globe of Lorien we have in our Chests. When the globe is cut all the way to the center, we know that the Garde are all dead.

As Lorien fell, we were sent here by Pittacus Lore to protect the Garde. We thought we were going to turn the tide when we found the remaining Garde. We revealed ourselves to them, and thought that we could defeat Setrákus Ra and his Mogadorians.

But we found that we were outnumbered. The majority of Earth had turned their backs on us, and we were alone.

They found Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
Number Three in Kenya.
And Number Five in Arkansas.
They killed them all.

I am Number Eleven.

I will make sure there is not another dead Garde.
———————————————————

———————————————————

Hello! This is my new book, The Protection of Eleven, and it takes place in the middle of The Fall of Five, except in my timeline Five was killed by the Mogadorians before the remaining Garde have ever heard of him. Marina has developed her Glacen. But just because Five is dead doesn't mean the Garde are safe....

This book will be updated when I can, but that doesn't mean it will be updated frequently.