Im scared

[Emily's pov] Age: 5

I feel scared its too dark and I'm all alone. I cry near my parents corps. Mommy and daddy was killed ,a bad man with horns and cap killed them.

~flashback~
Mother hid me in a the closet and told me to stay quiet and gave me her necklace(if you see the pic there is in her hand). Then I heard the door fall from our living room. "Where is she Mary!" the man in horns said creepily.

My mom grabbed a knife as my dad got his sword out of nowhere. "why do you want our little girl ,she has nothing to do with you" my dad said as he got in front of mom. " I just want to see my new toy is it that hard; oh I see she has beautiful purple eyes, why isn't that cute." said the strange creature picking up a picture of me.

My daddy then dashed towards the creature and stabbed him in the stomach. The creature just laughed at him and put his hand up and made my daddy flew away from him. my dad hit his back really hard causing him to cough up blood. "Mark no" my mom yelled her eyes changed color from blue to red. she vanished behind the creature and stabbed him multiple times.

The creature tried to punch her but missed. My dad then got up ran towards him slashing him all around his body with my mother by his side. The creature lost a lot of blood, every sided of him dripping. The creature then begin to smile " my turn" he then made my parents fly the same direction my dad flew the first time.

Multiple knives started to fly towards them and stabbed them to death. I wanted to burst out crying as soon as I saw that I heard sirens in the distance. "I will find you my bride" the creature said as he put the picture of me in his pocket and disappear.

~flashback ends~
I stare at my parents and notice my mom hand move. "mommy?'' I wandered if she was still alive

"Emily take the money from my purse and and pack your clothes quickly"
I did as she said and went into my room got my clothes in my backpack and ran back to the living room. My mom was up and had packed alot of food. "mommy are you ok? please dont move alot you are hurt" I said worried. She gave me a piece of paper it wrote our summer house address.

" Emily must go there now its not safe here " my mom said as she coughed up blood. "Once you get there never leave; I have enough money for you to live on and only use it to buy things you need." My mom kissed me on the forehead as she did new information entered my head ,you can say it was part of her memory; on how to use her credit card and how to live on my own.

Then my mother fell down as she bleed to death ; I wanted to cry forever but I can do that later, I ran out of the house .
I didn't know how to get there so I went to the park that was 4 blocks away. I thought of many ways to arrive to my summer house all its just think about it a far place a little girl like me can go so far ;we always took an airplane to get there, now how am I going to arrive there? Why is walking to the park so long it has always been fast when mamma n daddy was with me.

As I arrived at the park no one was there, I was kinda glad because then they would not ask where my parents are. I then went into the tunnel and cried my eyes out until I could finally stop; it hurts my heart to know my parents died for me. I promise myself I will one day kill the thing that killed my mom and dad.

I soon begin to drift off until I heard a creak noise. I crawled out the tunnel and and saw a boy a bit older then I am. He was on the bench. I then begin to walk towards the boy until I stepped on the twig; he then suddenly vanished and noticed he had pinned me to the ground. " who are you? And what are you doing here?" the boy growled at me. I then begin to blush noticing the position we were in. I looked the other way and mumbled it to him. I guess he didnt hear it and leaned in"what?"

~boy's pov~
It has been a while that I have been in a park. Well I guess I found my new sleeping place. I found a bench to sleep on,it looks old but still good to sleep on.~CREAK~Well damn this place is older then I though. I then stared to the endless sky thinking new ways to live on my own; since I ran away from the crazy institution.

I then heard a twig break and teleport myself in front of what-ever it was and pinned it down quick."who are you? And why what are you doing here?" I growled at her. she began to blush...why is she blushing? She turned away from me and said something but I didnt hear it; so I leaned in closer "what?" and I put my ear near her mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Srry if I cut it off a bit early I just wanted to release my story a bit early and srry if itz long -G.C