Meeting Bill

June 6th
"Kate,Kate wake up!" Shouted Melissa(Kate's mum)
"Urghh,m" Kate
"KATE MIDDLEMAN" shouted Melissa
"Mum calm your tits I'm getting up!" Kate said to her mum
"Excuse me!" Melissa said
"Get out I'm getting ready!" Replied Kate
Kate was a very forward moving girl wanted everything to go her way she lived at home with her mum Melissa and her younger brother Jude who is 12 and her little sister Bowdi who was 6, when Kate was 12 Melissa and there dad Paul broke up.Kate,Jude and Bowdi saw Paul once a month for two days where he now lives with his new girlfriend Jen and her son Alex.
Melissa hasn't moved on yet from Paul, she really don't like getting out the house and leaving her children she loves them all to peices, even though Kate is a typical rude teenager who wants everything, the Middlemen family isn't the richest of family's nor the poorest!

Kate has a boyfriend called Bill Mcluckin who is 23 and they met at a night club when Kate was 16 when she got fake ID and snuck in,
Kate loves Bill with all her heart,but does he feel the same way...?

Kate recently finished school about 6 months ago and has done nothing to find a job or love out , Melissa loves Kate's company but thinks it's time she moves on! Kate completey agrees but she cannot afford to move out, Bill said he will pay for a house they can move in together but only if Kate gives him one Thing a baby!

Kate talks to her mum about he situation , Melissa don't agree with Bill or Kate and thinks it's too young for a baby, but if Kate tells Bill this then he will break up with her, Bill don't really love Kate he just likes her because she has size D tits and a massive bum and really nice curves with blonde hair and green eyes and a really pretty face, and he just wants her for sex, Kate gives him sex because she loves him and will happily suck his dick.

But he don't love her

A year later

Kate got out a hot hot burning shower and layer on he bed when Bill came and got a hard on by her and whipped out his dick and thrusted inside her she was screaming DADDYYYYYYYYY
ARGHHHHHH
FUCKKKKKK
DADDDDDDDDDY
PLEASEEE
IM GONNA CUM STOPPPPLPL
bill never stopped Kate was begging for him to stop she was orgasim and he kept having it with her and she really wanted to stop, she was crying it was that bad
2nd rape
Kate came back from a party when bill asked Kate if they can have sex and She said no so he pinned her down and had it with her she was orgasim for adges and adges as he wouldn't stop she begged him too stop he done this for about 3 hours before he had enough .
Kate had enough of this and wanted it to stop but it happened more times when she fell pregnant, She was so axcited to have her first baby was bill

Hey guys I'm the author of this book and I'll will be uploading a chapter a day at 7Pm UK time xoxo
How do you all like this chapter ?