Ch. 1 The Final Class Trial

There you were. The Super High School Level Softball player, (Y/N). Along with Shuichi, Yumeno, Kiibo, Maki, and Shirogane. You were all in the last class trial only to find out that Shirogane was the mastermind behind this killing game and pretending to be Junko Enoshima the starter of all of this despair. You couldn't concentrate on anything. Your mind was buzzing around, you just couldn't believe that Your friend that you've trusted for a long time has now turned against you. You just never saw it coming... You were so hurt. Scared. And lost. Were you and all your friends going to die in this sick place?! You didn't want that. No one did....

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I can't die here. I don't want to. I can't take this anymore. Everyone is doing their best to get out of here except for me. I hate this. I hate all of this!!! ........
I was so lucky. So lucky at that time.

No ones P.O.V.

You take a quick look at your hands and clinched them into fists. "Maybe"...... You began to think with a smile. "Maybe I was meant to survive, Maybe I was meant to leave this horrible place with everyone with my head held high!"...... "I know that's what he would have wanted"........

You suddenly start to join the debate. Everyone was a little surprised by your overcoming words, but they all joined you. You were like a machine saying words from left to right. Nothing was gonna stop you. You were so determined to get everyone out of here. That was your goal. As you continued to debate you felt as someone was watching you, but you weren't sure. You tired to ignore it, but you just couldn't. Suddenly something falls on your head. You're startled at first quickly throwing the object on the floor thinking it was some huge bug but it wasn't. "Those look really familiar"..... you said to your self as you picked up the object. "Are these".........

"OUMA'S PANTS?!?!"
  Shuichi: "What?"