Winning the" Award"🏆

Shakthi's POV:

            Oooooo god its tooo late what can i do i have to be there in 7 pm but now it was almost 5.15 pm.... I have be ready within​ 1.30 hours.....
            Suddenly i wake up and without wasting even one second i slipped in to the bathroom i had a deep and clean shower.....after half an hour of shower i came out from the bathroom...and i wear by pure white bathrobe and sit in front of my dressing room....and started straightening my hair and in the end i put some curls....and i did my makeup....then came out of my dressing room...saw my party wear frock...which was designed by me....
Ya iam a "Fashion designer".... It was completely beautiful....i congrats my self and got dressed up......while i was getting ready there was a call... It was almost 50 missed call from my bestiees............that is 10 calls from
"Aarthi" ,10 calls from" Dhivya",
10 calls from" Jeevitha"​,15 calls from "Bhuvana sri"and 5 calls from my mom and dad....
I check it out and sent an msg to my WhatsApp group....that i got ready....

************************************

  Then i sent my  pic to make sure then i was completely​ ready.....for the event..

Ya i was nominated for the best designer female

Ya i was nominated for the best designer female...in the "designer awards".... So for that only iam getting ready... And still now I didn't know that who is an male designers who are all nominated.... With that confusion i came out from my room and then i went down..... there i saw my dad who was busy with his Business phone call and my mom was praying in front of the god for my success.... I went there and kissed my dad's cheek and hugged him and he kissed me on my forehead​... And silently went near my mom and hide her eyes behind her....suddenly she shouted don't do this "Chotu".... Just come and pray for your success....and i said no our victory is not in god's hand its all only because of our hard work.....then mom said don't​ start your philosophy......just do what i said....i just nodded and got blessing from my mom and dad...i heard a voice....It was Aarthi she is waiting for me more that one hour..... What happened to you shakthi its almost late we have to be there with in half an hour....i just nodded and went out from my home and got  into my Black" BMW "car there i saw all my bestie gang like..... Aarthi😘,Divya😍,Jeevitha😇,Saipriya😊,Bhuvana sri😇 and my cousin Nivetha🤗.... She is more like my friend...😍😍😍😍

      While we are all going to the event there was an call from my another bestie Gayathri she is in abroad due to her work...i picked up and put it on loud speaker .....first she wished me for my success and we had a normal conversation be like mocking at each other it was very funny.....

"Ooo i forget to describe how my  friend are  all dressed up.....

    They  are all dressed like as same as me....but in different colors...becoz when i  designs a new model dress...i prefer those things for them to......

* Aarthi- she wore an blood red colour party gown

*Divya- in blue party wear frock.....

*Jeevitha-  in golden colour in green

*Saipriya- in black..

*Bhuvi-in violet colour

*Nivetha-in orange colour.....

   They are all looked damn and gorgeous in those dresses.....
    One again i felt that crown was kept in my head....😁😍😘

And one  more thing these dresses are all designed by me the only" Shakthi Malhotra".........

We are all reached the event within in half an hour...

We are all settled in our respective seat ..
They announced  that the event is going to begin with in 15 minutes... I finally checked my call and message details..and i said come on girls lets take selfie while saying that i supposed​ to get up from my seat and i got a hit on head.....

Ouch....when i lift my head up i saw him...
when i saw that eyes..... My old memories are all came into my eyes within a second....i said sorry and gotta to get seat but suddenly he pull my hand and grabs me towards him and asked why are still avoiding me.???just talk to me.....he said I grabbed my hand from him went away from him.....
After this my bestiees are all went to him and hugged him... They chatted for More than ten minutes and seated...
He was seated left behind me.........you may taught why i was avoiding him...

You may think why i was avoiding him... Here iam telling you....

"Of course He is my ex-Bf...."Mr.SAMEER ARORA".... We got breakup....almost three years went but still i loving him....but i didn't expressed to him ..... This is the reason for for avoiding him......

There is an reason behind our breakup.... I will tell you later.......😍😍😍😍😍😍

   *******************************

     After this incident the Award event was started... Most of the celebrities did there performances....while those i slightly turned left side to see him...becoz i love him that much...but i didn't expressed it...

Definitely i have to say that he looks so damn in his suit...his trimmed beard and jelled spike hair everything disturbed me....but i managed to make me strong and not to fall for him once again.....

And finally that moment came that is...Award for the "best designer female"....i don't know why suddenly my hands getting chill and felt sweat...and also shivering....i placed my left hand on Sameer's hand...he didn't did anything but controlled my shivering...by holding my hand... Finally the award was going  announce by "Nataksha kapoor"(one of the most famous designer in india")...she said that "and the award goes to...Ms.Shakthi Malhotra"...i can't understand what happened just now...then in a excitement i hugged Sammer ....he congratulated me...then i stepped to the Stage and i got an award from her she congratulated me and hugged me....the she gave mic to me and said say few words about your success.....

I said" First of all thank you everybody who had chosen me for this award its all because of my mom and dad...and i thanked my bestiees...and got down from the stage...."

It was actually a wonderful feeling....
Then i went and sat on my seat..
Sammer wished me..i just smiled and nodded...😍😍😍then its a time for the award for "best designer male"the i supposed to know that he got nominated.... Then this award also announced by the same Nataksha...
She announced that the award goes to "Mr.Sameer Arora".. i just shakend my hand with him and i congratulated....he also did his award winning speech....after four hours of event we came out from there....then we get ready to return home...while we got inside the car there is a voice behind us..... It was Sameer ......he said wait baby...i suddenly turned back... Sammer was standing there and asked where are you going????you wanna go to dinner with me...with a smile in his lips😊😊😊...
When i saw that smile my heart beats very fast..but i controlled my feelings and answered no i don't want to  a dinner with...i dont like that....

Oooo don't roll your eyes like that it hurts my heart....he said....i  really don't know how to react for that answer i turned back and tried to get inside the car... Suddenly he grabbed key from my hand..You are coming with me that's final he said and pushed me inside his car...all girls are agreed with his decision finally i got lost my guts and said Yes...

But one condition man...he looked at me with lot confusions in his eyes...ya tell me bae... I replied that  first i want to refresh myself​...and then will go with you....

He said yes.. With in a second and we are all reached my home...and we are all stepped up to my got refreshed ...

I changed into a normal suit a shirt  and jeans...all my gang also got refreshed..we are all came down from my room and went to the resort....

     *******************************

Author's Note:

             What's going to happen in the resort....pls wait and watch....

   Don't forget to vote ...pls do ...😘😘😘😘😘😘😘............